Looking for Ayee / Domestic Helper

Hi!

Can anyone recommend a cleaner/household help in GZ?
Apparently it's quite difficult to find someone who speaks at least basic English.

Hi Stephanie, I may invite you to post an advert in Guangzhou classifieds > Jobs section, this may help you.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks for the advice, Harmonie. Appreciate it.

Actually I had done that 2 days ago but it is not showing yet in the classified section. Maybe it has to undergo internal review first...

In China cleaner work is done by less-educated guys, it's very difficult to find an English-speaking cleaner.

I thought so and almost gave up hope :-)

Hello Stephanie,
what's your exactly requirement? place,working and routine,etc.May be I can give you a hand...
Anything you want to know more about,catch me:[email protected]
Enjoy your time in GZ.

kevin

i think i can find someone for you.plz e-mail me more details for this job to [email protected]

Thanks a lot for your replies!

At the moment I am trying to hire a Philippina via Hong Kong as I still have a Hong Kong ID card. Let's see if that works out visa wise.
If not, I will certainly get in touch.

Btw - Job description will be: Cleaning, Laundry, Cooking, Walking the dog :-)

of course

My relation is looking for similiar job. But she prefer to work 2-3 times/week, 2-3 hour/time.

Pls contact me for further discussion.
[email protected]

Hi, Stephanie. My name is susy from Philippines.I'm available to do the job I'm very honest trustworthy and reliable. I can speak english fluently. Just call me if the job still available, 13433122085 or send me email [email protected]. Thanks

[Moderated: Please post in Guangzhou Jobs section]

Hi, i am 33 years old indonesian with experience. Am looking for part time or full time job in guangzhou as a domestic helper. Please contact me 15018193513, or +85362746726, or skype Reniwati2012, or my email [email protected]. for the information i have china visa. Thank you and best regard.

Hi, are you still interested to work here in Guangzhou?

Hi Vikings,

This thread is dated 2012. Please feel free to start a new thread on the Guangzhou forum and maybe share a bit of informations about how's life, the food or your experience living there  :).

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.