Merhaba

Hi, my name is Isa, i am from Madeira Island and i am going to open a portuguese restaurant in Alanya next month and would like to make some friends in the beautifull country that is Turkey.

Best of Luck :cheers:

Hi Isa, your thread has been moved to Alanya forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Bom dia, İSA

Afinal, já te mudaste para Alanya ? Já abriste o Restaurante ?

Espero que sim.
E que tenhas sucesso.

Aqui em İzmir não há nada de Portugal. Nem sequer uma simples garrafinha de vinho. Ou umas bananinhas da Madeira.

Aí, como tem muitos turistas, pode ser que seja mais interessante que aqui.
Aqui é maior que Antalya.
Mas não o 'movimento' que tem aí.

Espero que tenhas muitos clientes. E que tudo esteja a correr pelo melhor.

um abraço.
Sérgio

Sergio,

You replied on an old and inactive thread and the chance that Isa will respond is very small.
This is an English forum and we demand from all our members to communicate in English so we all can participate and understand what others replied and get some benefits as well.

If you want to communicate in Portuguese, you can do this on the Portuguese forum. To have excess to that forum you have to click on the flag in the green banner above the page. A menu rolls out and click on the Portuguese flag.

Well, Primadonna

Thank you very much.
Well, i talked in portuguese because the woman is... portuguese.

I 'understand' that, if the Forum is english or to the people that speaks english, is necessary to speak in english. Obviously.

Well, no problems.
I will wait - probably without sucess - the Isa'answer.

Anyway, thanks for the kindness of your answer. And the best happiness to your Forum.
an hug to you.
Sérgio

Hello everyone,

As mentioned by Primadonna, this is an old thread, chances of getting a response is really thin.

@Alibabamuslima may i help you ? What would you like to know and with whom would you like to interact ?

- Nationalities
- Purpose - Is it for work expatriation, leisure...?

I will do the necessary.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bhavna