Hi everybody

I have a question.You think Krakow is a safe city for a tourist.I"m a girl and I'm traveling alone to krakow for 8 days.I"m a little bit worried.Is there anybody who can give me some information about that?

Welcome to Expat.com farnoush!;)

Harmonie.

hi harmonie
you live in poland?

No, I'm in Mauritius Island.;)

hi !! i am a new menber over here. i am flying to krakow on easter holidays alone. and i would like to know if anyone want to meet just for a drink or a visit somewhere. I will be there alone for 5 days and it will be nice to meet people just to enjoy a bit more.

thanks

ane

hi annete..

I would be in krakow on march 5th.I will travel alone so I wish we could meet.anyway,I hope you will have a very good time in krakow.

farnoush

its a shame that we are not going at same time. i will be there on april.
enjoy the travel and tell me how was the experience.

sure,I'll let you know about my trip,but lucky you because your trip will be at a better time.It would be very cold on march.

Farnoush

hi there!

i'm very glad to say hello from Kraków. I hope your travel was safe on wonderful :)

For me, Kraków is very save and cool city to live and trafel. Lot of young people (there ale like 5  universities) and just fantastic atmosphere

Generally yes, there are a lot of people out and about late at night. When will you be traveling there?. I will be ther in mid April. I too am female and cautious.

April in Kraków should be beautiful, however there is little bit of rain now...

Spring is my favorite port of the year in Kraków.

Yes, Cracow is a safe place. I live here for 5 years already. And I never had dagerous situation. We have beautiful whether in city now. If you have any questions, just ask :).

Very safe and nice place to travel and to live; just moved in and love it already.
At this time I bet you already were here so hope you've had nive time and come back again.
Regards
Czeslaw

Hi I m Ramesh

Hello Ramesh & welcome to Expat.com

:one  > Congrats you just digged up a thread inactive since 2012  :lol:

Please participate on more recent threads if you wish interaction on the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed