Prices of MAC Cosmetics??

Hi there,
I've been searching for MAC cosmetics here in Riyadh...Can anyone tell me where the official drugstore of MAC n the prices range?

There's an actual MAC store in Kingdom Towers. I'd looked around for other stores selling MAC products, but none of them did.

MAC cosmetics are expensive.  The  one thing I ever bought there--an eyeliner pencil--cost me 80SAR which is quite pricey compared to what we pay in the US.

Alliecat wrote:

There's an actual MAC store in Kingdom Towers. I'd looked around for other stores selling MAC products, but none of them did.

MAC cosmetics are expensive.  The  one thing I ever bought there--an eyeliner pencil--cost me 80SAR which is quite pricey compared to what we pay in the US.

But I've heard that MAC cosmetics are quite cheaper comparing to other products.. may be here they add shipment charges..so which brand do U suggest keeping in view price log as well?

MAC products are expensive here... almost double the price. For example, a MAC lipstick in the MAC US online site is $14.50 each (which is around 54 Saudi riyals when converted). When you buy the lipstick here in Riyadh, it's 94 Saudi riyals. But it's not any different when you buy MAC in other countries. In the Philippines, a MAC lipstick is around P1,000 each (which equates to SAR 90 if converted).

MAC has branches in Kingdom Tower, Riyadh Gallery, Harvey Nichols in Faisaliah Mall, and Granada Center.

Inexpensive alternatives are Maybelline, Revlon, Rimmel, and Max Factor which you can find in almost all beauty/perfume stores in Riyadh. :)

I've seen a few Mac stores in Riyadh, also found no evidence of price lists! (such a pet peeve of mine) I've also seen a store for a cosmetic brand I haven't heard of? Maybe try that? Anyone know which one I mean... I think there is one in the Hyatt mall?

Alliecat wrote:

Man ! girls have a pretty expensive taste...
even i had once bought 'On Request' a black eyeliner pencil from Mac back in India for my girl... had costed be abt 800-1000 indian bucks , 16-18 dollars.... I was like O ... o..o ... never did tht again.. ..

Granada mall in exit 9, the stall is there.

Mac has a store in Riyadh gallery.. There was 8$ Price difference for a product I needed. On Mac website in US its 19$ and here in Riyadh it was for 200 riyals.. Which is roughly 28$..

Cud someone pls temme if the price shown n d official mac site and d price they r  sold n US mac stores r they same...or higher n d stores???plls help

Nkkundi wrote:

Mac has a store in Riyadh gallery.. There was 8$ Price difference for a product I needed. On Mac website in US its 19$ and here in Riyadh it was for 200 riyals.. Which is roughly 28$..

200 Riyals equals to roughly U$ 54.

I want to buy a face powder
Can anyone suggest me a good one and  economical too. Any cosmetic store also.