Italian lady looking for conversational english classes in Puglia

Hi there, my name is Cristina, anyone in this forum can help me finding some English meet ups groups in the area of Lecce, Taranto or Brindisi?
My intention is to move to England before the summer and I need to start brushing my English, so would be ideal to take part to some conversational  groups arranged by British expatriates living down here. Would be nice to receive some tips from you! Thanks !

hi there nasser, I'm italian and I live 5 miles far from you.... do you fancy a meet up? just to introduce each other and have a coffee... let me know if u want and I'll give you details...

ok naz66, let's meet up!

hi this is vimal from india..jus cal me in my mobile it ll be helpful to me to brush up my language as well..

Ya please , come at my place ,in borgarro near coop

its hard to come over ur place..its better u come to here in india..

Hello Cristina,  as this forum is rather general, might I recommend you advertise on one of the Puglia forums which exist also.

Good luck in your search.

Hell Cristina I am Irish  I live in San Vito trying to learn Italian if you would like to meet up ?

Good Luck

Paul

HELLOOOOO,
Still waiting for your reply if you want to meet up
thanks.

hi there naz66, hellooooooo!
I haven't seen your posts anymore... they disappeared and thought you disappeared too! I can come over your town around 3 pm today... would you be available then? if yes, tell me where you'd like to meet! thanks!

Hi there,

First of all thanks for your reply, unfortunately i couldin't make it today, to meet you up, but it will be possible in the next few days, sorry for any convenience, looking foward hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Hey Christina,
I'm an English teacher, currently living in Maglie. I'd be happy to meet up and help with your conversational English before your English adventure.

Hello Paul, thanks for your answer. Yes, if you are always in San vito, and always fancy to, it would be great to meet up  !
I' m just coming back from my last trip in England, and probably next year I m thinking of heading to Ireland, where I have already been years ago!! It would be really a great pleasure to meet you !!!

Good luck and talk again soon !

Cristina

hello there,
I'm so sorry i just saw your message, i was so busy, actualy im moving to new house, i will send you my number on private
take care