Filipino Nanny in Zurich

Hi there,

I am looking for a Filipino live in Nanny in Zurich.

based in Zurich, looking for a new Filipina nanny for 1 year old baby girl to replace the last nanny who is leaving (she recommends the role). The job is 6 days a week with flexibility. You will be part of the family and the team and be well looked after. You will travel with them once a month or so and need to live in but you will get your own entrance and floor so its nice and separate. They live in a large home 10 minutes from Zurich town centre and also have a home in central London that they travel to a lot. They have a fully staffed home and everyone works as a team. You will be very well looked after. Hours are full day with flexibility (breaks of course for lunch and rest). EU or UK passport is a plus. 
Salary: £500 per week approx.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Best way is probably to send me an email :)

Hi SarahBespoke,

Please post in the Zurich classifieds.

Thanks

Hello sir/madam..just want to know if this is still avelable ?!? Thanks and god bless

Hello Yunna,

This is an old thread, i will be closing it.

For jobhunts, you will have to run through the jobs in Zurich section of the website, and why not post your own advert.

Thank you in advance
Bhavna

[Thread closed]

Closed