Looking for share flat with girls, or with family in maadi

hi everybody!

i am interested about sharing flat for longer period with girls, or with family directly in maadi(or near to maadi). i am girl from slovakia, 24y old. now i am on holiday in slovakia, but i am comming back 14.2, because my new work start 19.2.
please, contact me on my mail [email protected] or on my slovak phone number             +421 918 797408       or you call the number on my egyptian friend 0101880084 because now i am currently out of egypt.

thanks!

Hello zuzana
well i have been living in maadi for the past 24 years, trust me i think its hard for you to live with a family most of them wont accept so what i suggest you should do is share accommodation with one of your working mates, or rent a flat it would cost you around 2500 up to 4000 EGP depending where in maadi !
so what you could do is check those real estate offices in maadi they will provide you with all the info you may need :)
you can contact me through [email protected]

Hi,

thank u for ur mail.
I know, Maadi is very expensive.. I know, how is going with Family, I lived before one month with egyptian Family. But than this lady marriage and I must leave..
I dont start work yet, my work start 19.2. I am looking for young people, foreigner, they live in Maadi and would like share flat.
If u know somebody, let me know pls.

Thanks a lot! Have a nice day.

Kindly check your email :)

Hi Zuzana,

How are you?
What kind of work are you going to do?

Regards,

Reiziger

Hi,

I am fine, thx and u?
I start work in nursery, like a german teacher :-)

Hi, yes i am fine. Ok that sounds great, I work in a school for children with special needs. It's a pracitical training for school.
What made you looking for a job in Egypt?

If you are good in English language and interested to work in an international school by a decent salary contact my Slovakian fiancé on her email andrea.malickova[at]gmail.com

hi
i have flat in Maadi open nice view to nile river and u can rent it with only 300 us D /month
2 bed rooms air conditiner  and fully furnished
e mail [email protected]

Hello hussinhh30

Could you please post in our >> Housing << Section so that other people seeking accommodation too can benefit from your advert?

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

i've a very close german friend of mine "female" , who will be living in maadi in an apartment alone , whether she would accept that you live with her or not , it's up to her , i'll pop up the subject with her