Albany - Suny

I'm an italian student and i'm planning to move to USA to study. I have few options in different states. I would like to have information about University at Albany or any information you can give me about living at Albany/Suny.
I have been in USA just once in NYC but i don't know anything about living in USA, so any suggestions would be welcome! =)
thanks a lot!

Hi ninfea, I invite you to download the US PDF guide if not done yet.;)

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.

Thanks a lot! I think it will be useful!

Hello there ... Are u in Albany already? I am located in Malta ... Would love to meet & maybe some travel

Hello Hardrock8228 -> To note that this thread is a bit old. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI HOW ARE YOU,

tell me what you are looking for so that I can tell you if you ll find it in albany

Hi!
Thank you for your messages, but now I am back in Italy.
I was in USA for one semester until December 2012 =)
At the end I didn't go to Albany but I was in New Paltz and then in NYC!
It was an amazing experience!!!
Well, in case any of you is planning to visit Europe and Italy, feel free to ask for suggestions.

Ninfea,
I currently reside in Pittsfield, Ma., about forty miles away from Albany, NY where I grew up. Albany is a far cry from NYC, slower pace, less public transportation, spread out.
The New York State University at Albany is a moderate sized campus, around sixty acres. I did not attend but lived just up the road from where it is.
The climate here is moderate, highs during sumer 30sC and humid,  lows during winter -5c to-39C. Late sumer and fall can bring huricanes and from late November till May snow, sometimes in feet. Once the snow arrives it generally stays till spring, around April. This year we had a foot of snow fall the second week in March.
What specfics may I help you with.
Karl M Detlefsen

Thank you for your reply.
New Palts is such a small village, but it is close to the amazing Mohonk Preserve!I enjoyed to walk there!