Football & Squash

Hello, there I am new in Brussels after moving here from Ireland in August. I live in Brussels but what I really want (need) is to play football I do not mind how many palyers 5/11 a side, so if anyone plays and needs an extra player let me know ;)

Also can anyone recommend a good place to play squash? Either a play as you pay court or a club, in and around Saint Gilles!

Thanks!

Welcome to Expat.com wilky!;)

Harmonie.

Thanks!

@wilky

There's always British United http://www.bufc.org/

I've debated going myself but unfortunately I'm generally too busy.

Hope this is of some help to you?

Helllo everyone,

IŽm living in Brussels for 2 years and I play squash.
IŽm also looking for a person to play squash because the person who normally play with me has moved to an other city.
So if there is anybody who wants to play squash let me know.
saluts
Mafalda

Hi Mafalda,

Can you tell me where you go for playing? Well I'm also planning to start playing squash but unfortunately I'm not sure of my skills. I used to play a bit in college some 12 years ago.

Hello well you have the gym named STADIUM at the underground OSSEGHEM ...

but all of the gym's have squash

let me know if you are interested, someday.

I'm in for football guys

Hi Mafalda,
I am moving to brussels in a week and I love playing squash. I am playing squash for last 5 yrs and consider myself to be in advance intermediate. Lemme know if you are interested and we can meet sometime soon. I will be living in company accommodation in the zaventem area and will get a car so most probably have a mobility too.
Raj

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in Bxl and looking to play some squash. I think I'm a medium player, it's about a year since my last game, ... interested?

Adrian

Hello adrian how are you?

I play squash and IŽm looking for a partner also. IŽm glad to hear from somebody because itŽs dificult to find someone who wants to play squash...

Now IŽll go on holidays and unfortunaly iŽll return only end August.

But if you want we can start to play squash in September once per week ...

My email is

[email protected]

please mail me itŽs easier for me to see my email at work =)

bye bye*

Hi Wilky and Edu_u,

I sometimes meet with a group of friends to play some football indoor/outdoor depending on the season!

We're actually trying to set it up again ASAP, if you MP your email adress I can add you to the mailing list?

Keep me posted!

Walid

Hi,

I will be happy to join football too... Please let me know when... Hope I can join.

Thanks.

Angga

wilky wrote:

Hello, there I am new in Brussels after moving here from Ireland in August. I live in Brussels but what I really want (need) is to play football I do not mind how many palyers 5/11 a side, so if anyone plays and needs an extra player let me know ;)

Also can anyone recommend a good place to play squash? Either a play as you pay court or a club, in and around Saint Gilles!

Thanks!

ABSSA is a Belgian Amateur Federation of Football. There is a team called Ireland. You would probably like joining them. The match is on Saturdays and they usually train on Wednesday.
www.abssa.bewww.fcirlande.be

Hi
I'm from the uk and now live in Kraainem nr Brussels.
I'm looking for a squash partner. Up to now I have been having "knock a bouts" on my own.
I have found a decent squash court(s) at wilsele(30 mins ish from Kraainem ) , there's a choice of "pay as you  play " or membership . There are also pay as you play courts near st. Luc hospital close to kraainiem .

Anyway get back  if you want to have a game of squash sometime
I'd describe myself as an average type of player and a bit out of practice.

Cheers

Hi,

I too am interested in footy. If you guys have anything organized I would like to join you, so please let me know if there is a place for me.

Cheers

Any volleyball enthusiasts out there ? :)

Hi Wilky,
Fancy joining the Monday Gang at Sport City, WSL on Monday nights to play squash and have a drink among friends?
Then send me a message