Looking for Kababayan in Aix en Provence

Hi my name is Dennis, a newbie in France.
Its my first time in Europe and I would like to meet a fellow kabayan.

Merci Boucoup

=)

Hi Dennis and welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction may help you.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Dennis,

I am a filipino who is new as well in France but living in Versailles. :)

Hi Angel,

Sayang at nasa Versallies ka. Are you with your family and how long are you staying in France?

Thanks again for the info regarding sa Rice hehehe..
Will let you know if there is SuperU or Monoprix near me.

Thanks again  =)

Hello Dennis,

You're welcome. i just remembered there is rice at Franprix too.
I moved here last October to be with my husband. He has work here. What about you? What brought you here? Have you adjusted to the cold weather? luckily it hasn't snowed yet. I'm not just sure in your place though. hehe

Hi Dennis salamat at nasa Aix en Provence ka. We will be moving there next year. It is freaking me out now kasi ala man lang ako kakilala jan buti nan jan ka. Keep intouch please.

hi mr. dennis, are you in aix en provence? i live just near aix.. do we have a  filipino community? i would love to meet you guys..

Me too I would like to meet kabayan sa Aix. I would be in Aix last week of August for a week break. Im in London at the moment  but I travel to Aix en Provence a lot. Not much filipino in that place, I would love to see you all guys.🙋

ok just message us.. maybe we can set a date all together to meet. nice to hear from kababayans.

Yes! We can meet up in Flunch one day. A restaurant in centre ville of Aix en Provence. I love Aix . Im happy I managed to find pinoy sana marami tayo jan. Dito sa London dami namin ala problema.

hello bro dennis. sa Aix ka ba? call mo ako 0758039651.

Hi Dennis, I think i've invited you already on fb coz i've talked to your colleague Rizalino. Hope to see you guys soon when you have some time off. As for the rest of my kababayan, don't hesitate to get in touch with us when you're here in aix and we are just as happy to meet you. Here's my number: 0614167297. A bientot!

Hi to all my fellow filipinos! Im haze and i was searching for some filipino who also stay here in bordeaux but i just found one..hehe! Hope meron pang ibang pinoy dito, im still adjusting first time ko lng sa france mag one month palang..

hi to my fellow filipinos... i would like to know how i can get a job in france? do i have to apply for a tourist visa? pls help...

Hi! Im divina caadan, I live in nice france, I looking a friend because Im first time here, I just 3 weeks only'' so hope can be friends thx

hi ms.angel mahirap ba makapag asawa ng french men?salamat

pinaykind wrote:

hi ms.angel mahirap ba makapag asawa ng french men?salamat

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum
Thank you.

divina casimero wrote:

Hi! Im divina caadan, I live in nice france, I looking a friend because Im first time here, I just 3 weeks only'' so hope can be friends thx

Hi, i'm Rachid from Nice

Hello, andto ako sa aix en provence,  I want to meet Filipino friends. :-).