Looking for new friends in the Hague

Hello there!!

I am 24 years old and I am looking for news friends in The Hague or in the neighborhood.I am a student at the Erasmus University and I live in the Netherlands for already 5 years.

I'd like to know new people from all cultures and countries. I speak french, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic and English so feel free to contact me if you want to have a drink :)

Cheers,

Hi sisi24,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

thanks Christine!

Hiii Sisi, I'm an au pair in Leiden, it's really close to The Hague. I'm 19 years old and I'm french. Where are you from?
Well done for your Erasmus program.
Maybe we could meet, would you like to?

Best regards.
Caroline

Hi Sisi and fellow contribuors :)
I play at a football club in Voorburg and have met a lot of people through it. It runs an expat section, many try it once and get hooked. If you'd like to join, come to training on Wednesday evenings for a 7.30 start. Mail me if you need directions, etc. We always say yes to new players. It's a lot of fun and you will meet people from all over the world. Hope you can make it.

Hi Sisi!

One week ago I moved from Spain to The Hague to start my new job here and I would like to meet new people. If you want to meet up someday for a drink please feel free to contact me!

Kind regards,
Álvaro

Hey Sisi,

Welcome to the Netherlands. Let's hope you have found some nice people in the city by now to hang out with. If you are still searching for people in The Hague, and you don't mind putting up with an Irish guy, drop me a mail and we can catch up over a drink.

Happy Friday!
Jordan

Hey Sisi,

I am traveling to The Hague for 3days,I am from the USA. Lets have a drink and Chat. Let me know

Take Care

Hello Sisi,
I am a moroccan guy , 27 yrs old, I live in the hague. If you want we could have a drink together ( after ftour ofcourse :) )

Hi Sisi,

I just moved to Den Haag a week ago and don`t know very much about hte city and not speaking any Dutch is not much of help either. If you want to learn some German or practice your English, we could meet up and swap our language knowledge.

Just drop me a line if you are interested.

Cheers!

Anyone maybe in Laak area?

Hey if u want to hangout am here ... I also live in The Hague

I'm going to be spending a few nights per week in town - would be happy to meet for drinks, food and conversation.

This Friday I am meeting some expats in The Hague, maybe you are interested to join!! joining.com/activity/901/Expat%20Drink/The%20Hague/12-04 I have been a couple of times and I spent a really nice time!

Hi ,
I am rabi live in The Hague. I would also like meet new people.

If you want we can have a cup of tea.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Rabi

Hi my brother. It is nice to meet you online.