Piano Lessons

Hi - my husband and I are thinking of relocating to Morocco (he is a teacher of French, Algerian by birth).  We are both in our 40s.  My husband came out of teaching a couple of years ago and works as a bilingual advisor for a government-run education advice service here in the UK.

I am a qualified piano teacher and would be interested in any advice as to whether this is something I could continue in Morocco. I am thinking of the American schools and expat community as a starting point.  We would possibly wish to settle in Rabat as we know that city quite well and I have friends there.

Any feedback or shared experiences/advice would be great.

Kind regards

Carol Adnane

Hi Carol,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope other members will be able to help you.

I whish you good luck,
Christine

I think you should do very well teaching piano.  All three of my children are taking piano lessons and I had a hard time finding available teachers (that spoke english). 
You can probably post your name and number with permission/approval at the American Schools on the sale/classes etc.. board and maybe even in the embassy newsletters.
Good luck

I am interested on getting my 4yo starting piano lessons ASAP. When is a good age to star? He loves music and I am a bit behind in piano hehe I thought about buying a digital piano with pedals fos a start. What do u think? I am in the country in November...