Im looking for Filipino Friend in Germany

@tillfaltermann - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hallo, hope if you happen to plan a holidays to the nordsee, this is the website of my husband family ferienwohnung where i live too, haus-achtern-diek.de

hello! Im thinking of venturing in Germany. I think theres a great opportunity there. I just dont know how Im supposed to get there. I have heard of Schengen visa, but I think that will be an expensive option. I wonder if you can suggest to me a website or an agency here in the philippines that can guide me through? maybe to get a job? thank you!!

nikki x

hi mga kababayan sino mga taga Hamburg dito? gusto ko sana makipag kaibigan salamat.

Hello ethelsha, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

hi guys,

any pinoys in baden württemberg?

im here in germany for 3mo..been here for 3 weeks now and
badly need some other people to talk to other than my bf..
sadly i havent met more people who speaks english around here..

hi to all kababayan.im from cebu 5 months palang ako dto sa germany but  did not meet anyone from the Philippines. I am longing to have some friends from my country of origin..:)

@arrianejade i suggest that you enrol in a German class to win friends. Where exactly are you in BW? It is difficult to find English speakers here hence you must inveat on yourself and learn the language in order to survive and find friends here. I have been here for 10 months and I still do not have Pinoy friends too, I got Thais and Italian frieds who I met in the German class. You can usually find Pinoys in the city but if you live on the countryside, that is a bit difficult, either they are too few or too busy with jobs.

@shieng84 where are you located here in Germany? Are you attending any German language class? As I've said to arrianejade, that can help winning friends. :)

I would like to be your international friend.

Hello guys,

Anyone of you currently in Frankfurt? I'm dying of boredom and would really appreciate it if I can meet Filipinos here. :)

Hallo, I'm happy that there are lots of Filipino's in this column, anybody here living in Dresden? I'm almost a year in Dresden but I didnt got the chance to meet Pinoy. Hope that someone could recommend me living within Dresden or close to Dresden. Thanks.

jhorail21 wrote:

hello!

IŽm also new here in Germany and I also want to meet some filipino.

Hi my name is ruby im new in germany im looking for friendship to go out for chatting, coffee or shopping i live in moenchengladbach my FB acct is [email protected]

Kevz wrote:

Hello guys,

Anyone of you currently in Frankfurt? I'm dying of boredom and would really appreciate it if I can meet Filipinos here. :)

There's a Filipino community in Ffm. However, all I know is that you can meet them after the concelebrated mass, because they usually have coffee after mass. I live about 60km away from Ffm, but I got an FB friend who lives in Offenbach and the other lives in Hanau, they are nearer to you.

For all new members here, You can find more pinoys in various FB group pages such as Pinays in Deutschland and Filipinos in Germany group pages.

Welcome to Germany and good luck and enjoy the cold weather! :)

Hello everyone..!i am a Pilipina bago lang din po ako d2 sa Hamburg since August sana magka friends naman ako d2 mejo malungkot kc lalo malayo sa Family. ..

Hi ethelsa wer r u exactly in hamburg..?

hi Chris. dito ako sa Eimsbüttel-Stellingen. May fb ka add kita. san ka dito?

Hi I'm also new here in Germany  send me an email and send me your contact no were I can call you my email [email protected]

helo po,..d2 ako sa Fuhlsbüttel, paki search nalang po chrissy Bontigao Hoga...pahinge din ng fb.nyo baka hindi mo ako ma search....salamat..! Greetings Christy..

Hi,

Could we keep it in English please?

Thanks
Armand

hi chris
pwede bang makuha fb mo para may tatanung lang importante pls add me on my yahoo..its *** salamat

im a half german filipino staying in germany dusseldorf,.... i havent encountered any filipino

my facebook link...  facebook.com/monika.hahn.1232

Hello..

Just arrived last friday! Looking for new friends.. :)

I am April, How about you?

hi to all in here im just new in this site but soon I also there 1 month to go im in Germany just wanted to have friends here before I already there thanks

Hi all!

Join the Facebook groups to find friends near you. Here are the groups I am member of: Pinay in Deutschland and Filipinos in Germany.

Hi cyrilanne,

Why Facebook?

Here too, you can create groups, create events, shares thoughts, held activities and much more. Give it a try. ;)

We also have a Filipino community in Germany on Expat.com : Germany Expat Network

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

Yes, I am a member of the Filipino community here too, but the problem is that my fellow Filipinos ard not active here but I always see them on FB. I just suggested it, in case they want to have a fast contact, because either those Pinoys here just check back once a year and some never at all or those Pinoys are just constant readers here and don't post for reasons I don't know, maybe too busy or they would want to communicate more using our mother language. I guess I am the only one who is still active since I became a member here and contributes on every forum post I got interested on

Regards,
cyrilanne

Papunta ako ng Berlin next week will be staying there until sept kaso wala ako kilala dito

Marf wrote:

Papunta ako ng Berlin next week will be staying there until sept kaso wala ako kilala dito

Schade, I live far from Berlin. But I bet you'd enjoy your stay since it's starting to be summer na!

Hello Marf -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

sorry about that :)

Hi guys.. i am jeissa i'm also new here 6 months na akong nandito pero wala parin akong kakilala. and i can't speak german it's hard to learn german specially the pronounciation. i am married and i have 1 child she's 1 month and 1 week old. i want to have a filipino friends here in germany.  i live in Gifhorn.

Hi Jeissa!

Welcome here! Don't feel so depressed, I am on my 2nd year here when I first had Filipino friends. It is not that bad at all, my first friends were from South America, Spain, Lithuania and Serbia. It helped a lot too for me to practice my German. It is true, German language is not easy, but you can improve yourself through practice. As mentioned, my first contacts were not Pinoys, so we speak more in German since they are also not confidnt to speak in English, plus I love reading and eventhough it takes me months to finish a German book, I invest my time on it and actually stopped reading English books na.

You may add me in your contacts if you want, but I am not familiar where you live. On which Bundesland is that, or the nearest big city, maybe I know someone near you.

hi lorie can I ask what is your fb I wanted to add u

hi.

i am looking filipion friend they are decent woman in world its my thinking because i have friend when i was in uae

sohail nazir butt

@shevy > can you please introduce yourself? Are you in Germany? Thanks.

hello

dear nice meeting you thank for your reply i was working in uae now i am in pakistan and want to going out of country

hello

monika how you doing i think everythink is ok there.waiting for your reply

by
shevy

hi uen here taga gladbeck hanap ako friend na pinay ok lang ba fb account ko [email protected]

Hi uen,

Please please in English only on the Anglophone forum, this might help other members to read an participate.

Thank you,

David.

Closed