Immigration opens in Portugal for peoples who entered in Europe legall

yes

Yes

Hi All,

After registered on SAF website within how many days the local immigration call me and give appointment for Bio matric.

Please any one can answer me after registered on SAF website within how many days the local immigration call me and give appointment for Bio matric.

Hi, ayaanbinasif can you tell me after registered on SAF website, how many days the local immigration call me and give appointment for Bio matric.

Dear Mr. Ayaan I am waiting from your replaying for my above question.

LetMeKnow wrote:

Dear Mr. Ayaan I am waiting from your replaying for my above question.

Hello

Patience please :)

Members tend to connect when they are free. I am sure whenever somebody have the answer and stumble on your post they will help.

Regards
Kenjee

Thank and waiting for replaying.

Hello dear.    I entered in Europe illegal and in this case I am applicable to apply for immigration. Please ans me asap    Thanks

Hi
I have little more confussion. Europe have 51 country. If I get those any country visa like Serbia, Russia then can I apply for Portugal residency or not?

They will never give visa because you must need to pay tax here. it will take almost 1 year.

morsa wrote:

Hi
I have little more confussion. Europe have 51 country. If I get those any country visa like Serbia, Russia then can I apply for Portugal residency or not?

Russia?? I should think not :P

Hi

Hi, anyone can answer me please I want to know after getting the job contract and during paying social tax If my visa is not finish than I can go outside the Schengen country and come back to Portugal.

Hi, any one can answer me please After registered on SAF website within how many days the local immigration call me and give appointment for Bio matric.

I am new in Portugal and I don't know any thing about Portugal so please help me.

LetMeKnow wrote:

I am new in Portugal and I don't know any thing about Portugal so please help me.

Hi, could you please avoid multiple postings every few minutes.  Have some patience, it's early Sunday morning....give people a chance to wake up, have a coffee maybe, and visit the site.  Follow Kenjee's advice, be patient.   

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

You are here 5 years?, you have not number of contribuente?, you have not paid any caixa? not worked legally? no Residencia?, you have had access to emergency assistance??.......................now you want information on how to get documents???, are you really sure???. Go Home!

Hello morsa I enterd in Europe illegal can I apply for immigration please help me and give ans as soon as possible.  Thanks

Hi
This is Sumon. I would like to move Portugal with legal EU entry. Could you please reply me whole entry process

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : post edited - inappropriate

MRCOLDCOFFE: who can't spell, what are you going to do in Portugal? What is your plan? What can you offer to Portugal? Have you got any serious money to invest or skills? I take applications. :D

Ahmed2077 wrote:

Hello morsa I enterd in Europe illegal can I apply for immigration please help me and give ans as soon as possible.  Thanks

The answer is of course: NO. Are you surprised?

LetMeKnow wrote:

Yes with help you need no effort the help is here you get help, money no effort

Dear can you help me in opening finance number.

I came uk 2009 by student visa from Bangladesh , last 21 October 2015 I came Portugal by road without visa. Now I got one job. I have applied for residence permit in Portugal . I have paid 3 social. Now I want to marry portugess girl. I want to residence permit in Portugal . How can I do it . Please infrom me. Thanks

hi sir can u tell me plzz after how many tax i will aplly ma file

sir can u tell me plzzz after how many tax i wil aplly ma file

sir can u tell me plzzz after how many tax i wil aplly ma file

moderators, time to close this thread no ?

hello sir I will com soon in Portugal in visit visa plz help me for finance no

helloo

u tell about portugal residency 2016 plzz

portugal gives resedency now a days or stop

paulopereirra wrote:

moderators, time to close this thread no ?

You are right Paulopereirra.  :top:
This thread is very old and outdated.

For those who are looking for some information, i invite you to create a new thread and to ask your questions clearly on the forum so that members can help you.

Thanks a lot,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed