Get toghether for find new Friends

Hello all,

I just arrived at Izmir, I am working for a Multinational company in Manisa. At the moment I have no friends and do not kwon any places in Izmir. what do you all think about a gettogther dinners/Pub for must of us (inclunding myself) make new friends?

regards
Rui Paulo

hi my name is joanne im in bornova  where are you staying?I want to maybe go to manisa some day do you drive i also want to explore turkey more.

Hi Joanne,
I live in Bornova, near the University. I go almost every day to Manisa (to work). Some weekend I would like to go to Çesme, i think it is very nice place to visit.

Fell free to call me, my number is 0533 341 72 25
Rui

Ola Paulo,

do you know there is 5 star hotel in Izmir owned by a Portuguese man? :) and there are some Portuguese people are working there and there are some Brazilians in Izmir too :)

Onyria Claros Beach&Spa Hotel :) if you want, i can put you in contact with them :)

I also lived in Lisboa for a short term, I miss Portugal and capirinha :)

Hi Mustafadinc, Please put in conctat with them. I confess that i miss speaking some Portuguese:-. Also miss caipirinha:-)

thanks,
Rui

Onyria Claros Beach&Spa Hotel, this is their hotel, it is not in Izmir city centre, it is in Ozdere, like Sintra in Lisboa, out of the city :)

There are Portuguese ladies working there and I know the woman who is financial controller.

Lets continue in PM.

Hi Paulo,

my name is Tezcan and I do live in İzmir. I have quite social friends, we are going to cinema, theatre etc. very often. My best friend is an English Teacher. So, there won't be any problem about language. You can join us sometimes if you are still interested to have some nice time?

Thanks Tezcan,
Next week i will not be in Izmir, but after that it will be a pleasure to join your group!
Rui

where are you from?

Hello guys can i do join  friendship group?

Hi CEYDA and beautifullplace,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you posted on an old thread. To maximise your chances in creating some contacts, I suggest you to create a new discussion on the Izmir forum.

Maybe a few words about yourself could be helpful as well :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi jovanne my name is yuri i live in bornova too....nice to meet you..