British friend

I lived most of my life in Scotland and I am recently back in Iran.
I want to know if there's anyone from Britain living in Tehran so that I can talk to them and start a friendship.
jin

Hello Jin!

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about you? This may help.;)

Harmonie.

Im 24 will be 25 in March, Grew up in Scotland and now Im back in Iran and I just missing talking to someone in English or say stuff that's interesting to me, sometimes i don't get som eof the iranian sayings and gestures that's why:)

Well I am Iranian, living in Kuwait.

Feel free to chat with me :)

I love making new friends and hopefully be able to  help.

Good stuff.

British embassy lol! ;-)

Hi Geini, I'm from London and am going to be in Tehran next month, if u want someone to talk to in English I will be around..

hi there.
I'd like you to be in touch with me.
Best wishes
Ali

^Hey, I've just sent you a pm..

hi mate.
I'm so sorry for my late reply but promise to not let it happen again.
Anyway,may i ask you to tell me a little bit about yourself?
Lookoing forward to your answer.

hi, you're back in Iran? this probably means you're originally from Iran but you perhaps grew up in UK?

Well, I'm not actually British but I've spent enough time there. I've been living in Tehran for 3 years, I know some Farsi and fluent in English.

Hi british friend...i would be in tehran nxt mnth...luv 2 meet with you,please reply

Dear Boyo, thanks for your e.mail contact. Hope to meet you at Tehran. Please tell me more about yourself and the purpos of your trip.

Thank you.
petdelui

British frnd,hav just been admitted into tehran university of med sciences international campus,for masters program.luv to know you more,are you on facebook or 2go

Well, you can find many expats in Tehran in international language institute located close to Tajrish....

Dear Boyo, as you said you are admitted into Tehran University. If you may, please give me a phone number, so that i called you there. No i do not use facebook. Take care.

Petdelui

Hi I'm from Scotland but I live in yazd i come to tehran often I would love to get to know you ,we could meet up if you like we can change phone numbers
Irene

@ Irene > Just to inform you that this thread is old here (2012). :)

Thanks

Priscilla