Nigerians in Abu Dhabi

Hi guys,

I'm not a nigerian i'm more a British from living most of my life but born in Jamaica. I have rcently spent some time in Nigeria, i was invited to Jigawa, Kano, Kwara, Abuja and Lagos doing business and linking up with some of my Nigerian friends there.

Would be interested in where you guys hang out as i would love to pass by so please enlighten me.

Hi folks,
Somehow I stumbled on this, and I'm so glad I did.
Look forward to really happy times ahead.
Can someone fill me in please.

Soby ... i am ready ;)

@fran. Guy, you funny die! lol.  They did boko haram screening on you. You get Aboki name?
Thanks, good to know. I should be back to UAE by month end. Then I will plan a trip to Germany. I got an invite to buy Circuit breakers from one company in hamburg.  What were the pre-req for the Italy one? What about the Swiss? Give me the koko.

Germany  http://de.vfsglobal.ae/

Well, I'm sure you'll get all the details there.

Ciao

PS: They have a green color detector that sieves all the "greens" out for further processing. lol.

Thanks for the info.
Guy, how are you dealing with the heat? Omo, I am waiting for the season/temperature to change before I return to Sharjah. "the heat brutal for there, God!, na die"
I guess Dhabi might be a bit cooler, right?

God pass d sun ni.
We dey cope anyways.
Enjoy.

Hi guys, a couple of colleagues in the office are planning a trip round the emirates this holiday and looking for some interesting landmarks in the other 6 emirates we starting out from Dubai. Any suggestions?

Can I join haven't had a tour of the emirates?
If it won't be convenient don't hold back, say "NO"
#But I Will Be Hurt Sha#

lol.

@Fran18 of cos you are free to join but i will not be going with the team to all the way will turn back at Al-ain as i will rather wait till my family joins me and we will do the tour together. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hi folks, was at Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi yesterday had a once in a life time excitement. Looking forward to visiting there again when my family come over next month.
I saw couple of Nigerians there and we all just 'boned' ourselves but i kind of still prefer Dubai to Abu Dhabi.

lol, How u take know say dem b 9ja peeps?

Sorry I didn't get back to you as per the emirate tour. Stuffs came up. Abeg no vex. Hope you enjoyed AD sha.

Ciao.

@Fran, Its alright i eventually turned back at AbuDhabi as my boss could just leave me alone. As per the naija people of cos we know 'our english language' and as they call after their children yoruba names...

Hello guys. I just stumbled on this forum. I recently moved to Abu Dhabi and would love to connect with folks. I stay in one of the apartments aroud the tourist club area just behind Dana hotel. Pls give me a buzz if you stay around here.

Dee.

E ka bo ohh. Well i dunno where Tourist club is oh (one year here you would think I have seen it all). Well so who stays close please buzz Dee.

Ciao all.

Opposite Abu Dhabi mall...Beach Rotana

hey everyone......

i hope u guys are all well and having fun!

Finally....i will be joining u all in December!!!!

Thank God!!

will keep y'all posted.

Take care x

Heyyy guys/ladies...how una dey now? kai...I dey miss wela oo

I am Levy..been working in Muscat for a while now...good to see that we are well represented everywhere...Naija I hail oo..lol

We getting busy here. Nice one #Thumbs up#

Hi Fran 18,

It's same with me. I really miss life back home. But i focus on my job and it helps me take my mind off home. For awhile though.

A very short while I am guessing?

hey everyone,

I'm so glad that a small naija community is building here.  Have you guys been meeting up at all?

I look forward to meeting some of you soon

Remain blessed. x

It's been a year. I attribute my not missing home to the nature of my work.
Not withstanding, there's no place like home.

Hi everyone,am kind of wondering if dis forum is still active cos i hv jst registered,am jst 3 months here in abu dhabi,i will be so glad to hook up wit u guys,pls i will appreciate an info concerning ur meeting times n venue.....one love guys

Well, a call here and there, individual meetings, but sadly not as a group :(.

We should meet ohh my people IMHO :)

Hope everyone is doing OK though.

Aww aww...well lets hope it changes soon,u guys were doing well in terms of communication frm ur previous posts n comments here............

hi and welcome

hi, i like to visit Dubai and i will like to meet my fellow Nigerians and also make new friends , i will be glad to hear from u.

Hello all,

New to the city and wont mind a couple of tips (Accommodation, social, food, drink and party spots etc.). Thanks and hope y'all are having fun.

Cheers,

Deji

hello, i Am new to this forum, and i will like to meet people in Abu dhabi. holla anytime, cheers....

Hello everyone

my name is sarh l want to collect a lot details about the Nigerians in UAE to write the report

please try to help my by give  me information

2 weeks old and looking for fun spots/people. was at Howard Johnson the other night and...not exactly what am looking for but nice to have lots of Africans and Caribbeans in one place at once!

[moderated: please post an ad in the jobs in UAE section]

Hi guys, I just got into Abu Dhabi from Nigeria looking for fun spots/people asides from the corniche.

Do u guys know that there is an african restaurant in abu dhabi now.......its called Al African Restaurants.......they have all african food.....u will not believe I ate Isi Ewu here in abu dhabi......

Hi, pls do have direcrions to where the african restraunt is or a phone number?  Thanks.

Just call me I will give you directions...........0556634246.....Davids

hey buddies, can anyone provide me with information here? Any info provided would be greatly appreciated.
Presently in Nigeria but, mulling over some miniature issues which i would like to clarify before delving fully into the process. Any volunteer in the house?

Hi Y'all

@oluwadayofumi i tried sending you a pm but couldn't..Don't know why

Hi Dayo