Any Japanese living in Bangkok?, want to exchange Thai to Jap language

Hi, I am Parnny, I will be soon graduated, and I have done my plan to work in Japan, but the problem is I can not speak Japanese at the moment... :(

That is most of the main reason, I would like to have Japanese friends, who can probably teach me Japanese, and I can definitely exchange Thai, or English, if you want to learn.. :)

Also, I found out that Japanese in general they are soooo many nice people, I felt warm hearted minds of them anytime when I was in japan, and the people seem to be very helpful and kind...

just they dont speak English out there, so I will try hard to be able to communicate with them..

Hi Parnny!

I invite you to post an advert in Bangkok classifieds > language exchange section, this may be helpful.;)

I wish you all the best,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Parnny,

There are many Japanese living in Thailand due to many Japanese companies.  They are a closely knitted people and they have their own social club, JETRO and chamber of commerce.

I suggest you take Japanese lessons from a school and you can ask the Japanese Social Club for help.  They are located at the Back Building of Standard Charterd Building in Sathorn Road next to the BTS Station.  You can get many information there for social purposes.

Wish you all the best

Hello Parnny,
I am Japanese who currently live and work in Bangkok.
Glad to know you have very good impression for Japan and Japanese.

If you want to find out Japanese friends and opportunity for practice conversation, they will help you.
blog.livedoor.jp/jtcbkk/archives/cat_10047562.html

As you may know Japanese is gramatically complicated language, if you are aiming to work in Japan, my suggestion is start learning basic things at school.

Good luck for you!

I dont know if this thread is still active since its almost 2 yrs ago. Well, Im Sara and just move in Bangkok this week. Im from Philippines but been living in Tokyo for a long time. Want to meet people who can speak japanese and english.