Japan Police Certificate for Paraguay Residence Permit

I am living in Japan and planning to obtain my Japan Police Certificate for Paraguay Residence Permit. But I have found that it is complicated to obtain my Japan Police Certificate.

To obtain Japan Police Certificate, according to there regulation, for reference,
http://www.police.pref.okinawa.jp/shins … glish.html
Section 4 "REQUIRED DOCUMENTS" says that person residing in Japan must submit:

"3. Documents showing the good reason requesting the Certificate by the requesting agency otherwise documents showing the necessity of the Certificate. For example, a visa application form, etc. showing the necessity of the Certificate."

But because of there are no official visa application forms in Paraguay, Japanese police only accept "Invitation letter which is written by Paraguayan Embassy of Japan" as proof of necessity of the Certificate.

And Paraguayan Embassy of Japan does not accept to issue this Invitation Letter unless I obtain these documents:

1. Invitation letter written by Paraguayan Attorney/Guarantor (Written
in Spanish).
2. Both sides copy of one Paraguayan Attorney/Guarantor's 'Cedula de Identidad'.

I am looking for Paraguayan Attorney/Guarantor to issue these documents. I have contacted to several Paraguayan law farms by e-mail but they are not respond. Are there any solutions?

Just get a police report from your country of nationality.

ThaiFood, my country of nationality is Japan.

Japan Police Certificate regulation's closed nature seems like North Korea border which protected by high-voltage laser fences and mines, not let their citizens to escape.

Hello

I cam across your post by chance. Its quite true. It is difficult to request the Japanese Police for issuing anything. Have you been able to get any other information yet?

I am actually a student. Now I have to plan visiting some countries in South America to observe their medical systems but seems like requesting a letter to be issued is quite a long hassle

alizaid12 wrote:

I am actually a student. Now I have to plan visiting some countries in South America to observe their medical systems but seems like requesting a letter to be issued is quite a long hassle

Please note that this post is over 2 years old now.