Finding job !

Hello every body :)

I am Negah, i am a Persian girl who lives in Hungary ,and i am a Optometry's student here ,i have a question about finding job in Stuttgart ,
I don't speak German, however I started taking some German courses. I don't know , Do I have any chance to find a job in Stuttgart ?because Hungary has a very bad situation for finding job :((and i decided to come to the Germany in this summer ,But i don't know can i find a job ,like babysitting ,packing or Picking Shelves or...I will really appreciate if anybody can answer my question
Thank you so much

Negah :)

Do you have Hungarian citizenship, or does your current visa allow you to live and work in all of the EU (Schengen) countries?
If not, it will be very difficult to get a residency and work permit.

Dear Beppi !
Thank you so much for your reply ,I don't have Hungarian citizenship, but i have 10-year permanent residence,and i think i can work in all of Schengen countries ,but i think i should to get work permit .

Hi Negah,

I can understand your situationist. I also felt the same things when i came to Germany and now it's ok. I have some websites where you can able to find a good job. I am leaving in Reutlingen near to Stuttgart. If you want then we can meet for coffee and i can tell you about these websites and what type of work you want to do.

Kind-Regards,
Rohit
+4915129449804

Hi !
Thank you so much for your replay ,but witch kind of website you offer me ??i am in Hungary right now ,and i will be in Stuttgart in this summer
Best regards
Negah

Beppi is absolutely right: 1st you should be a 100% sure of your legal situation. I think HE also mentioned in another discussion that you can't do some babysitting without an apprenticeship in Germany.

In case you are only here for summer and willing to learn the language, you probably have a chance to find a "Aupair", a "Studentenjob" or a "Praktikum", Google knows the links ;-)

Don't forget to attach the following documents to your cv and appliance letter as they are real evidences of your profile and credibility:
- certificates and diploms
- previous work or training attestations
- recommendation letters
- social and volontary activities etc.

If you got student visa, it may be hard to get work permit.

Hello...

i am khushbu here....i live in Stuttgart, Germany. i am here as an exchange student. i can speak german little bit. i really want to do some odd job over here, where i can communicate in English. How can i find any job like this? Can anyone help me with it....

thankyou

Do you have a visa that allows work?
If not, I am sorry you cannot work.

Yes ..i have a visa ehich allows me to work some hours per year. Can you please tel me how can i look for a job where i can communicate in English..

You can look for ads on campus, or ask the student secretariat.
There are also sometimes ads on online classifieds sites.
What kind of work can you or do you want to do?

any kind of odd job at Restaurants, Schools, cafes,hotels.......where i can survive with English

I think you can omit any kind of job that has contact with customers and thus requires you to speak German. This is basically all jobs in restaurants, hotels, cafes, schools (other than cleaning).

Hi cept,

have you tried via the Indian community organisations in Stuttgart? Maybe they can connect you or point you at least in the right direction.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indians- … 1455362696

Hello Khushbu,

Finding an English speaking job is little tricky in Germany, but as you are student you can get cafe or Book shop attendant job. which is not highly paid but you can do part time on 450 Euro basis. or try to get some kindergarten jobs.

Best of Luck

Sunny