Speech Therapist and Autism Evaluation

Please advise if there is a speech therapist you could recommend and also Occupational Therapist for some minor symptoms of Autism

can i know were do u stay?

SEVA school (IISR) has a facility for special children. they would be able to advise you on this.

if it is mild autism i suggest you to put him in some private school run in apartments. it is important that he interacts a lot with normal children than with special children. infact in india it is encouraged to put special children in normal schools as long as their level is mild to medium.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : do your recommendaton in private pls

Assalamu alaikum i am a female physiotherapist looking for jobs in hospitals in riyadh can any one tell me how to search a job and where to appear for prometric exams thanksa and regards

Hello, I am speech therapist. Can you tell me more about your child?
How old is your child and where do you live?

I am a Britsh mother of two Aspergers children who are now adults.  I have a lot of experience so maybe I can help in some way.  How old is your child and what are the main difficulties that concern you?  If you would like to contact me on my email it is....*********....... Or you could call me on my mobile......... *********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Salam.
i want speech therapist for 5 year old child.
You may contact please.
Mob: ******
would b grateful for your kind consideration.

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello ahmad746,

I invite you to look for Therapists in Riyadh in the business directories. This section may be helpful to you.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

hi Mirza,

were you able to find any? Let me know as i am looking for one too.
Thanks,

Hash

I desperately need an ST for my 26 months old son .. please contact me :
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

I have a three year old daughter with mild autism  need ur contact details or email for suggestions
I am residing in riyadh

Hello,

My child is 21 months. He cannot say Mama, Baba. Just say dada.

Secondly also he didn't make attention if I call him by his name.

I stay in Riyadh, Murabba area.

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi, are you still in riyadh as my son is 1.9 months old and he doesnt speak at all even doesnt point and understand anything. He has some symptoms of non verbal autism so i need to have speech therapy for my son as early as i can

I will suggest immediately go for Child Assessment. DO NOT WAIT for anymore. My son had also the same and I have sent them to native country (Bangladesh) and did assessment. Doctor has started Therapy for this. If it can be given at this stage then it will be recovered fast and soon.

Thanks

Thanks for replying.. how is ur child now?

I have started since 2 weeks. Can know after 1.5 months. Secondly, stop all kinds of electronic devices. This is like a virus for the child.

If you are in Riyadh, then you can have a visit if you wish to Darb-ksa Center. There is one good doctor for child case. She is director of the center. I went to her and at that time she told me don't wait and don't hear from other to wait for child to be 2 years or 2.5 years. Because 2 to 4 years is the best time for the child speech development in the brain. After that within 1 week I sent my family.

In Bangladesh, we consulted with Apollo Hospital and they have a good Child assessment and therapy center.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Hi, could I have your contact number please. Thank you

my son is 8 years old. he is exceptionally good in studies. but when it comes to socializing he struggles alot. he does not have austosm. he interacts well with people he is familiar with but he completely shuts down when it comes to talking or interacting with new people. like giving an interview in a new school; he passed his written test but could not satisfy the teacher when it came to the oral test. he refused to read also although he is an avid reader. he has a pretty good English accent and he remembers  and says the lines of his favourite cartoons as well. but doesn't talk normally otherwise.  at his old school he would only interact with the teacher after he developed a connection with her. he is a brilliant child but suffers because of this inability. which doctor in riyadh is recommended for this and what is this condition called? is it selective mutism? or anxiety?

This inability comes under the spectrum of autism . Such characteristics come under the category of high functioning autism. My daughters so  has the same issues

Dear sir,

Please contact me *** to discuss my child issues or give me your contact information. My WhatsApp number is ***. My child is 5 years old and facing seeking problem. He has mild autism.
  Please help us

Abdul Quader

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi
I want speech therapist for my 3yrs old child
Anyone plz suggest  me

Hi, I'm from India, I have a 6 years old son who has autism, we are thinking of moving to Riyadh so can anyone please help me with the detailed information about the therapies available there like cost,slots availability, waiting period etc. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Hi Doc appreciate to know where can you be contacted as my child is 2.5 year old and does not speak only babbles

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

I am looking for a therapist who can come to our house for my 4 year old daughter with ADS and speech delay

Im looking for speech therapist for my 5 yrs old son plz suggest me. Thanks in advance

I m also looking for OT/Speech therapists for my 4 yrs old son,Please suggest. Thank You

Am from india hyderabad, looking for speech Therapist in riyadh who is from india for my son who is 3yr old.
If any one from india working here in riyadh as speech Therapist kindly mail me on [link moderated]

Hi
Request few families we meet together anywhere outside/ park or someone home and allow our kids to meet each other, this will help kids to interact and will also help them speak more with other kids and will help them overall
if any one wish can send email and will plan accordingly
by the way i am in Riyadh ( malaz)

thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Can i get your Contact no sir

Have u found any speech therapist or school?

Speech therapy yes

Afreen Fatima wrote:

Can i get your Contact no sir

If you do, by private message please.
Contact details are not allowed on the open forums

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons. Exchange them through private messaging.

Mam can you please share the contact details of the speech therapist