Hair fall

hi i tried permea plus shampoo and conditioner too after using i saw my hair fall more and more and even getting very thin so i stop using it i takecare of my hair too much i live in oman i change my water but the shampoo is worse it also contain sodium leurate sulphate like other chemical shampoo which is dangerous for hair

same here, It's the worst thing, maybe because of the water? I'm currently using this Parachute oil.. I hope it will help! any better suggestions for this crowning-glory problems?

hi aarsh. i saw this shower filter in muscat pharmacy which can actually reduce the harmful content of water which causes hairfall. I haven't tried it yet but is might help you. By the way, I am using a baby shampoo as my everyday shampoo. :D it's chemical contents are less than those of the products here in Oman.

hope i was able to help you.

--MissMileyAnne
###
youtube.com/user/MissMileyAnne/user/MissMileyAnne
missmileyanne.tumblr.com
twitter.com/MissMileyAnne

Hey Miley, i too used a child shampoo called 'bambino' in Europe but cant find it here. The shampoos are quite harsh, but that could not be the only reason - whenever i return to the Gulf the hair fall intensifies. Maybe its the fine sand particles that get into the scalp and hair - Please do let me know too if you find the solution :)

thanks god, dont not much hair to care about /loose ,,almost getting in to desertation :D
as a new member just wanna say ,,,hi to all of u

the Matthew gardson's method ,it will help..use mustard 2times a week, sometimes mix pepper...   it did make a difference with how my hair is now i dont see my hair falling out as much as before.

hi aarsh..visit VLCC Maweleh or qurum branch i think its work out for you.

Hi all,hair fall is one of the main issue in middle east. I guess its more due to the Water rather than sand particles. At the begging i face this issue but now i m use to it. Also being male I keep my hairs very short ;)

regards
KHAN

You must consult a good hair doctor. He will tell you which shampoo suits best on your hairs. Try to use natural shampoo.

dia2 wrote:

You must consult a good hair doctor. He will tell you which shampoo suits best on your hairs. Try to use natural shampoo.

Hair Doctor ??   :/  I wonder who's a hair doctor  :huh:

K If you don't want to consult a Hair doctor.Then you are on a right place. You find your answer on this forum. I will also help you to find the product that suits your hairs most.

hi levelans,
sorry, I didn't get you. do we use mustard and pepper to eat? in food? or, is it to apply locally?
please clarify
thanks

Hi guys i hope you be well, if your hair so much falling down , i suggestion to you do protein trapy but cold one , from when i came to oman for water my hair so much fall down but after did that my hair Alhamdellah now is sooooo much better.

i did that with some salon but my hair nothing change, but after that i found someone she's product was perfect and my hair be soooo much better.

If you want her number also i can give you for get appointment for your hair🌹