ULTIMATE FREEZBEE do anyone playing it here?

Hi all, I hope that there is some people who likes freezbee and play it here in Cairo. If there is please let me know.

Hi Alyonka,
regarding the Freezbee in Egypt, pls check that  Egyptian Freezbee group
Good Luck

Thank you malsi, i think you also plaing it, do you know anything about where and when exactly they will play next time?

alyonka82 wrote:

Thank you malsi, i think you also plaing it, do you know anything about where and when exactly they will play next time?

Actually until now, I do not, but i am keeping update the news of that group weekly  until my schedule let me to join them once then i will turn it a regularly.

Regarding their schedule, they were playing twice a week  "Saturday and Tuesday" but now they reduced to one a week "Saturday" @ 3:00 PM  in  Gezira Youth Center @ El-Zamalek, Cairo

If my schedule of the next saturday is free, i will go , if not as usual,  i am going to delay it to next week

Good Luck

So you never tryed it? well let me know when you will go there, maybe we can go together.

alyonka82 wrote:

So you never tryed it? well let me know when you will go there, maybe we can go together.

sure, next Friday, I will let you have my plan, regarding the next Saturday.

Take care

Malsi
Isn't it the same idea done before in City Stars?

don moe wrote:

Malsi
Isn't it the same idea done before in City Stars?

Hi Don Moe,
I don't know what happened before on City Star ..
It's been a while we didn't talk , we have to arrange event soon ISA.
Happy new year

Hi Alyonka82,
I will go tomorrow, if your schedule let you to make it, let me know.
Thanks
Malsi

I had a great time with the Freezbee, all ppl. have to try it.

Islam,
Please share with us your experience, we may join next time.

shiko2012 wrote:

Islam,
Please share with us your experience, we may join next time.

Hi
In the first they taught me how to catch the Frisbee than how to transmit to another player, and some basics rules of the Frisbee, then we played a game, in the first it was hard but after 3-4 point i got the idea and started to practice, and step by step i did good "referring to their comment as this was my first time to play it" by the way i like it, and the company "team" were very nice.

Note: There are no any physical contact between the players..one of the most points, i like it about that game.

Thanks
Islam

man, that's so good but what is the game, how it is played, where you play.... maybe you have pictures !!!

shiko2012 wrote:

man, that's so good but what is the game, how it is played, where you play.... maybe you have pictures !!!

Pls check the below, regarding the schedule:

Regarding their schedule, they were playing twice a week  "Saturday and Tuesday" but now they reduced to one a week "Saturday" @ 3:00 PM  in  Gezira Youth Center @ El-Zamalek, Cairo

How it is played, pls check that Video and i don't have a lot of info to share it, but the idea of the game to transmit the Frisbee to the players of your team until you catch it on the End Zone of the other Team.

Check that link too

Guys r u still playing? I wanna join too!

Hi Alisa,
yes we are playing every Saturday @ 4:00 Gezira youth center at Zamalek.
If you are interest let me know.
Thanks
Islam

Hi Islam,
How the game going.. wanna join would you PM your number to get in contact:)
Miro