Young English women in Rabat

Hi my name is charly (charlotte) , i am 20 years old, speak english and spanish and have been living in rabat, sale, for nearly a year and a half. I am married to a moroccan man who works most of the time i have been looking for work but nearly everywhere need you to speak french. I also have 2 young children. It would be nice to know some people here, preferably women, as being at home allday, is really starting to get to me.
Anyway thought i would introduce myself on here.
Thanks Charly xx

Hi Charly
the Canadian daycare in Hay Riad is looking for a person with perfect english in order to learn this language to kids (3 years old to 5 years old). So if you still looking for a job... you can email the daycare : [email protected]... you can work full-time or part-time.

Hi Charly, My name is Dianna.  I'm also married to a Moroccan man and have been living in Rabat a few years now!  I also haven't had any luck finding a job since I am not fluent in French.   I am Canadian and I speak Spanish and English.  I'd really like to make some female friends and hopefully get out of the house more often!!! 
Take Care, Dianna

Hi Dianna
I'm Canadian too from Montreal and I leave in skhirat plage, I have 2 kids (2 years and 4 years old) If you want we can meet together... you can email me : [email protected]

Hi Semma
If your son loves the beach, you're welcome home ... our children can have fun together... my daughter (4 year old) speaks English and French... my son (3 year old) speaks only French but he understund English... here is my email for an appointment (bidev.ca)

hello.. im not so young (hahah) but i do have a 15 month old little girl (and another one whose in Grade 5. my husband works as well and like you guys, im mostly home. we live in Rabat (very near the Sofitel Hotel). would love to make new friends as well.

Cheers!

Good luck dear !!!

welkome all here in rabat

Dear Semma, Pouttine and Dianna,

I am from Brazil but have Canada in my heart. I lived in Vancouver on my teens...
I will be arriving to Rabat with my husband and two boys (4 and 2 years old).  I will be coming from Beirut, so I am hopping my two lil ones are be able to understand English and French. My older already speaks English... Lets see hehe.

Welcome to Morocco Corisco

It's been 2 years that I am in Morocco ... If you need any help, I will gladly to help you ...

Hello! I realize this thread is quite old. But i too am suffering the same problem. I would love to meet english speaking women in Rabat. I have lived in Canada for 7 years, then Syria, and now in Morocco with my husband, and my little boy :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nadine.

Hello Nadine and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Rabat forum for more visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey, i am from london and i am living in rabat with my sister and her husband. i get a bit bored here aswell and thought you might be interested in going for a coffee