Friends needed :)

Hi,
I'm Irina. I'd like to meet new people and have some english practice.
I'll be happy to show you Kiev or just give some tips about living here.
Feel free to write me.

Hi Irina,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Kiev forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hey..Ira, very late to reply , but you can help me to teach russian ..tx

Hello newbee.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This post is dated 2011.

You may start a new thread on the Kiev forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi im mariafe,25 years old i like to be your freind..:)im from philippines,which is im going to get married soon in a ukraine guy..hope i can see you and be my friend..because i have no idea what my life would be in your place...

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs in Kiev section]

Hello Irina B., Likewise looking to meet new friends.Would be glad to start a conversation. I have been wanting to visit your city and  plan to visit in the near future. It would be good to get to know someone in advance. If you would like to send an e-mail address I will reply with mine and some pictures. Best regards, Lawrence D.

Irina hi,

I am new to this forum and i saw your topic "friends needed"

I am hoping to work in Ukraine soon and I will need friends like you to make it an easy transition.

If you need English practice I am sure I can help.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Colin

Hi I am charlotte
I have been living in Kiev for a month and I am from England.
I am not sure when you posted you message but I am up for meeting people if you are still interested in making friends and practicing your english?
let me know

Hi, I am peter from Singapore. Just got posted here to Kyiv a week ago. Am looking for friends and networking. A nice country is not nice without some friends.
Hoping to hear from you all out there....

Peter

Hi Charlotte,

Well, I am just as new here. I would be delighted to be in contact with you. Hope to hear from you soon. Ta.....

Hello dear, i can teach u English.. and I want to learn Ukranian

Hey guys, I am dropping my email address to the posts that are about friendship and where there are people who are interested to make new friendships. So [email protected] is my email address. If you are new in Kiev, I can show you couple cool places I know but if you are already local, you can advance my knowledge about Ukranian culture and the unexplored places of Kyiv.

[Moderated: Off topic: Post your advert in the Missing people in Kiev section.]

hi Irina
my name is Roberto and i'm from England...just saw your profile...
hope to hear from you
thanks

Hi  Fernando1970,

Please note that Irina might not answer you as the this post is quite old, and that this member might no more be active on the forum.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

thanks David..so pity:(

[Moderated: can you please add me on Skype and phone details in private]

i can speak English. Please add me on skype [Moderated: send details in private pls]

@sergai52

David wrote:

Hi  Fernando1970,

Please note that Irina might not answer you as the this post is quite old, and that this member might no more be active on the forum.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

:)

Yeah I guess yes