New in Tel Aviv

Hello everyone,
my name is Grace, from Taiwan. 27 years old.
I have just moved to Tel Aviv and would like to meet new people in the area. It would be nice to hang out with people from all around the world and learn the culture and the language together.

Hi Grace,

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi Gracie,

I'm coming to Israel in mid February. I was born in Israel but haven't lived there for a long time. I'm looking to meet some new people to hang out with and to be able to learn the culture since I see you are from Taiwan. Cheers

Hello,

Thank u for ur message, I'm currently in Taiwan for vacation and will come back to tel aviv in early Feb, would u please drop me an email so we can schedule to meet?
How ling will you be in israel and will you be around tel aviv too?
Regards,

Grace

Hi !

I come to tel aviv 2 time / week for jogging on the beach. A unique experience. You are most welcome to join.

Fiara.

HI,
Good luck with your time in Israel.  I have recently moved  to Tel Aviv with my wife ( who is Israeli) and enjoying it so far!
You are welcome to drop me a line to catch up with us.
Ian

HI I would like to meet you...i am student in tel aviv and i am from India

Hi I am also new in Tel Aviv, I am a TAU student from Poland. It would be great to meet.

Hello,
My name is Daniela and I will be in Tel Aviv next month.
It would be great if we can meet soon and you can give me some advice regarding the place...
Just send me your phone number or any other contact (Facebook).

Thank you very much...

Daniela

Hi there. I glad to hear u are in Isreal. I'm from Ecuador planning to travel to Isreal to live and work in Isreal. How  is life there? Are there job opportunities? Can a foreigner move freely in Isreal? Please let me know. The best of luck!

Hello JJJJ -> I suggest you to start a new thread on the Tel Aviv forum with your questions on work for more interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Tel aviv is a great city , multicultural.