Kuwait Bloggers Meet-up

the more the merrier :)

Count me it too, Any Place, Any time.

March 31 10am is getting closer... do you guys agree with this date and time... =)

diarynigracia.com

All are invited... but we need to figure it out soon or change the date of the meet. Saturday morning is just around the corner.

:(

I'm going to be working on saturday!! Woe is me :(

Date and time work for me?  Anyone decided on a place?

I guess we'll push this to the right a week as we haven't came to an agreement. Sorry guys...

So.... is this a dead issue now?
I would still like to do this!

I'm still game.  I think someone should just pick a location or maybe suggest a couple of options, announce it and then those that can make it will, and those that can't, won't.

Would like to join in .. This is my blog wwww.tarekofcairo.com

Hello guys,,,

Can you check this out... I think we can meet up here... ♥♥♥

A COFFEE  INVITATION

Regards,
diarynigracia.com

diarynigracia wrote:

Hello guys,,,

Can you check this out... I think we can meet up here... ♥♥♥

A COFFEE  INVITATION

Regards,
diarynigracia.com

Well... we are all already on earth... LOL
And I don't think most of ment waiting till the end of the year to meet... Just saying... :)

travelling that day :S soz all

nice to have meeting but when? please ring me 97825683 if you have prog

There's a expat group meetup for coffee planned by Idrees for Friday.  See details below:

Time: 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Date: 6th April 2012 Friday

I am in .. At Bredz ...

I have group outing with friends tomorrow at messila.. Count me out lol

Is this happening or what ?!

awe... sorry.. I just read it...
I have to go at the moment... but I will post a place and time that I'll be at... and who wants to come can... more to follow!

Ok... I know this is a little off the norm but...

How about a Tuesday meeting?
Would anyone be interested in a dinner Tuesday somewhere?

Ok scratch that idea... 
Anyone have any better ideas?

hi what about breakfast on Saturday? because nobody is interested in dinner? Everybody seems on diet lol

or join me on twitter ostrich4

I am a blogger & missed the great event.please inform on this page if you have gathering next time.thanks a lot

Did this event even take place? All I could see are suggestions for the date and time. If there is a next time please let us know.

This thread is from 2012, even if the event took place would anyone remember it?

JFU i think it did; I was not part of it tho - there was another "event" that took place, i think it was called "Bloggers Gathering", and they had everyone sign up and gave them cards and all; in the end i believe it was just a publicity stunt for the organizer who would keep sending emails asking users to "promote this on your blog", and of course to talk about what you SHOULDN'T talk about, and remind you not to talk about it.

i think as most bloggers dont tend to use their real names, they wouldnt be interested in revealing to the public who they are.

not a problem over here tho ;)

We all have the same opinion that you like attention, it's totally obvious.

hello,

new in kuwait ,and need to make friends, is it real your coffee invitation ??

:)