Single Female Accomodation....!

I need to know about all the good affordable Hotels in which a female can live in Riyadh.Im open for the option of sharing the appartment or being a paying guest with another woman,there are 1000s of single western women in Riyadh,if anybody wants to share an appartment or is in need of a paying guest,Pls let me know!

I immediately need it!

Secondly im still a student & doing a job at the same time,so there is no way i can afford 5,4 star hotels like Luthan,Four Seasons,Sheraton etc.

After the well starred hotels are the decent furnished apartments; but I'm afraid their monthly bills will also exceed 5K at least.

Being a paying guest to a nice family will be a great idea. I wish someone could offer you that.

Lastly, never heard of the 'hostels' concept availability in Riyadh (but I'm not sure). It must be the best option if available.

Luthan will cost around SR 450 per nite. Family accommodation is the best available option.

@ Musicman & TheLegendleads

Thankyou for the reply guys,really appreciate that!

I know the best option would be family accomodation,but its a tricky space,because you cant trust anybody so easily.I'd prefer to share an appartment with a single woman,although im open for all available options i.e hotel,hostel etc

All the best @Anne099,

Do post in Expat-Blog Riyadh Classifieds too. This might help.

@Anne099 - Somebody in your network work colleagues etc should be able to help you out. You say you did your students visa, and hence I am assuming that you will have a couple of friends here. I am sure you will find a way somehow.

Cheers and all the best!

i might be going out on a limb here. but as far as i know single females are not allowed to live alone. they uaually stay in single female accomadation. thats as far as i know. good luck with it all.

So, any ideas on how to find a room with an ex-pat family here in Riyadh? I have an allowance of 2750 SAR per month.

you can also see Fal Compound. It's very nice one. It's near PNU and the airport.

FAL offers single apartment style accommodation within their compound which is cheap and convenient for singles.

Yes, FAL does. But the rates (as I know) are ~50K/annum.

Checking with them will be a good idea, here is their site address:

http://www.falcompound.org/

Many thanks for your help - I will investigate further.

50k is, sadly, out of my reach.

Hello - I'm myself a Western woman with a nice three bedroom villa in a small, central compound, and I'm looking for one to two female roommates. Rent is $850 a month.

hi Ellen Kn, can you please send me details for the room for rent, what is your location and the other details please
kindly email me at [email protected]

i will be waiting for your response!

Anne099 wrote:

I need to know about all the good affordable Hotels in which a female can live in Riyadh.Im open for the option of sharing the appartment or being a paying guest with another woman,there are 1000s of single western women in Riyadh,if anybody wants to share an appartment or is in need of a paying guest,Pls let me know!

I immediately need it!

Secondly im still a student & doing a job at the same time,so there is no way i can afford 5,4 star hotels like Luthan,Four Seasons,Sheraton etc.

There is a hotel named Dar Al-Majd on AbuBakr Siddiq road near exit-6 where you can have a furnished studio flats on 2500 SAR per month (inclusive of all amenities & utilities).
You must know some Arabic if u want to live alone, however better to have another female companion.

Dear Malisohail,
can you please provide me the contact details for the above mentioned furnished apartments with 2500 / month? I am also looking for an accomodation

Rafiashaikh wrote:

hi Ellen Kn, can you please send me details for the room for rent, what is your location and the other details please
kindly email me at [email protected]

i will be waiting for your response!

She said she is looking for FEMALE room mates :huh:

I am female... working in an aviation company in finance deptt based in riyadh

Ah well I guessed as you had blue avatar originally you were a dude

Does KSA allow females to stay alone in the hotel ??? Or allow to take the rented accommodation, which is not provided by the sponsor-er..... ????

Rafiashaikh wrote:

Dear Malisohail,
can you please provide me the contact details for the above mentioned furnished apartments with 2500 / month? I am also looking for an accomodation

Contact numbers are as follows;
Fixed line: 2750055, 2755098
Fax: 2751104

Converse in Arabic otherwise it will be of no use to call. Also, again I will assert that better to move with atleast one more female companion. Or if you want to move alone then better to ask any male associate to come along for a check-in only and deal with receptionists/Admin staff (Arabic speaking).

saimans wrote:

Does KSA allow females to stay alone in the hotel ??? Or allow to take the rented accommodation, which is not provided by the sponsor-er..... ????

No, it's not encouraged at all. But you have to be tactful to sort out things :) Everything is possible everywhere if you are tactful enough to handle the situation :)

I don't want to say more on being risk tolerant in KSA :)

malisohail wrote:
saimans wrote:

No, it's not encouraged at all. But you have to be tactful to sort out things :) Everything is possible everywhere if you are tactful enough to handle the situation :)

I don't want to say more on being risk tolerant in KSA :)

Agreed !! :top:

dear rafia
have u got any accomodation for female??
i am also single female and get admission in a university in riyadh but currently they r not providing hostel. i also want for me. any joint accomodation witha muslim female...if u have found let me know .
[email protected]

thanks

i know a small famly living in compound after exit 10 inbox me ur details i,llgive u the number of them,

Ann, You can try motels in riyadh, they are very much effort able Their are two kinds of Motels one for the family and one for Males.
They are well furnished apartment. You won't face much problems.
They are located on Exit 6 & 7 as far as i know.

I second Sophia. There are many furnished apartments (Shiga Mafroosha) on exit-6 (on Abubakr Road) for families. It is advisable that 2-3 females should live together, that would be secure (probably more than living in a villa with an unknown family) and off course afforable if your are student.

hi there, we have only one family who is looking for a paying guest into our compound, u can call on 0543880050

r u still in riyadh.?

Hello evergreen786

Welcome to Expat.com

Could you please state in your post to whom it is dedicated to? Just for info the initial post is aged nearly 3 years old.

Regards
Kenjee

You can also check ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Free publicity is not allowed on the forum. Please recommend your contact in the Real estate in Riyadh section.

Single female working in education, 40+, is looking for similar single females to share an apartment in the vicinity of Manarat Al Riyadh International School on Exit 8 in North Riyadh. Currently, the rents in the area for 3 bedroom apartments is around SR 2,500 - 3,000 per month. The real estate agents require at least 6 months rent in advance.

Marahaba  Hayaat

II hope you are well today
For housing
If You want my opinion Look for Housing students
or furnished apartments close to your business

I think there are Furnished Apartments for university girls students in central Riyadh housing
At the same time you can give private lessons for girls students and kids to teach English   :)
And the prices are cheaper .

Or  you can get A private room inside the apartment with a Filipino family
  Almost one month   1000 - 800 SR

Shehab

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Hayaat
Sallam Olekom  :)
Housing and transportation has become a problem for all
May opinion , live near your work with the families of Filipinos
take private room independent and cost you almost 800 - 600 riyals per month
Or relief private room of furnished apartments in a respectable near the exit 10

Regards..
I am also I live in Riyadh

Shehab

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please post your ad in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct