Buying property in Angola

Hi,

can a foreigner buy property in Angola?

If so, is it complicated? What is the process of purchasing a property in Angola?

Any tips for buying property, such as a check-list of items to verify ?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Christine

It would be best to confirm all this with a home renting company in Angola, but a foreigner can purchase property in Angola, its just very expensice, average of 5 hundred thousand - 1 mil USD per apartment or house. And the average rent you can ask will be from about 10000 - 25000 USD per month depending on the location and the condition of the property.

Here is a link that might help
http://www.propertyfrontiers.com/resear … ofile.aspx

You can also try their private investment organization.
http://www.anip.co.ao/Default.aspx?lang=en-US

But I would rather get a Visa for Angola and go stay there for a week and scope out the city and Talatona before just diving in and buying any old property because it sounds good, there are many upon many blocks of apartment in Talatona standing open for a few years now without any renters inside because the local people have built to many places for the demand.

So just be carefull about the property market also, your best bet would be to find a nice house in the city areas like Miramar, Ingombota and Mianga. But Miramar is like prime spot since this is a very nice area and many embassies are setup here and close to the beach, Escola and some shops. Its also rather save here since Police patrol this area quite allot in an effort to gaurd the embassies and schools close by.

I hope you all the best in your searches.

You guys must give me a medal since it seems I contribute the most to all the questions asked on this site, hahahahah

Exactly you are the only one replying. Thanks for that.

Hi, So did you buy property in Angola or not. Share you experience please.

Hello

I found the Angolan law that regulates private investments in Angola.

But, as I am not a lawyer, I do not understand the rights and duties of foreigners in the field of real estate in Angola.

If you know these rights and duties, can you explain them in a language that I can understand ?

Thank you.

Etienne

@Christine hi Desmond Adams from Margate Brisbane

Hello everyone,

@ Desmond Adams welcome !

This is quite an old thread nevertheless, how can we help you ?

All the best

Bhavna

@Christine

Good day.

Is not complicated to buy property in Angola at all. Is just a bit expesive and you need to buy from the owner and not from agencies.

Please contact me in my WhatsApp at *** in case you are intrested in buying a property. My and my family are selling some.

Remain blessed.

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello Mundo Glamour,

please note that Christine is a staff member of Expat.com and this topic has been launched only to gather information and promote discussion on the forum.

Should you want to advertise the properties you have for sale, feel free to create an advert in the Housing in Angola section.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you for letting me know.

Take care and remain blessed.1f64b.svg