Marriage visa question

Yes it's possible and i recommand you to do that before the marriage because it's easier........and the bonus is great in switzerland for new nationality holders.....:)

hi Gemini478! thats good that you got your visa and it took a little time.. ahhmm maybe you have an idea about my query regarding requirements that they said you have to learn speaking in german before entering switz? if you have time, maybe we could pm for a little talk, please..

Take Care!

guys please answer my query regarding the german language that need to learn before entering switzerland? is anybody there who already have an experienced.

Thank you.

to ybur1225..nope its not necessarý that you need to learn german..when entering Switzerland.only Germany requires that..
But when you are already in Switzerland of course you need really to learn german.so you can find a job or buy something,bec.the people here majority canŽt speak English..

hi Gene21. Thank you so much for sharing your time to answer my query. Im so gratefull that its not necessary to learn german language, but of course i need to learn that also. May i know how long have u been staying there? Is it really hard to learn german language?

Thank you for the time gene21! :) Take care

malapit na ako mag 2 years dito...oo mahirap pero..kayang kaya naman..hehe...basta study hard lang hehe

ows talaga? @ gene 21 pano ka nakarating jan? And how did u find a job? Did u study german language by enrolling at a certain school?

Thanks much gene. :)

yes until now im still learning German,B1  na ako.pangatlong enroll kuna to ..

Hi gene21.. di ba mahirap makipag socialize dyan? xempre mga classmates mu mga foreigner, and i think iba treat nila sa mga asian people. ahmm, by the way, do u have any other accounts like fb,wechat, viber that we could talk? hehe dont worry im sooo harmless. hirap kase dito e.

Good day!

My name is mauwin. I'm a newbie here. We already started the processing of obtaining a fiancé visa and the residency visa as well and planning to get married there. My fiancé is in Geneva right now and after he submitted his requirements to Swiss embassy in makati I had my personal appearance to submit my requirements and fill up some documents.

My question is how long will I wait to know if my papers are already in his country? Is it possible that I can receive my visa in December? I read some blog that she had her visa processing for 1 month and half only. Can I make a follow up in Swiss embassy in makati?

Hope somebody can attend to my questions here and Would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Hi everyone. Can somebody here share his/her experience with the same situation? From the day that I went to Swiss embassy Manila and submitted my requirements I  am nervous everyday. I don't know if it's part of the excitement.:) thanks

Hope you can help me:)

karen wrote:

Hello simply_dhezzie and welcome to Expat.com.

As this is an english forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Karen,

Hope you can help me my with my querries.

Thanks,

Mau

some reeceive their visa in less than one month because all requirements are complate and the same time they already went to switzerland. I'm still waiting for my visa too. Submitted my requirements this month. Hope I will receive it on time too! I went to Switzerland this year for 1 1/2 month :)

ybur1225, is not a requirement but u need to learn their language for easy communication and the same time you can find a job there. Switzerland is a beautiful country and I'm sure u will love it. Better you can study German in the Philippines because it is more cheaper, learn the basic Swiss german here and then study again in Switzerland. Hope my explanation can help. Did you apply your visa already at the Swiss Embassy in Manila?

Maryjoneml wrote:

some reeceive their visa in less than one month because all requirements are complate and the same time they already went to switzerland. I'm still waiting for my visa too. Submitted my requirements this month. Hope I will receive it on time too! I went to Switzerland this year for 1 1/2 month :)

Hi maryjoneml

I submitted my documents this month also but never been to Switzerland before. My fiance documents were also emailed in Swiss embassy makati before I had my personal appearance there. Praying and hoping that I'll receive it on December and can fly by January!:)

Thanks,

Mauwin2505

Hello Mauwin2505, Please check your inbox. I sent you a message. Thanks :)

Maryjoneml wrote:

Hello Mauwin2505, Please check your inbox. I sent you a message. Thanks :)

Thank you! Already sent a reply. I think you are online :)

hi Maryjone! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Well, do you know any school here that i can possibly enroll for a german language? I have a friend in germany, and she told me that the effectivity of learning the language is that you have someone that you could talk to in the same language, not just reading and writing. Well, of coirse it'll make sense. Bdw, do you speak german? :)

Maybe, we could talk via private message hehe. Anyway, i havent applied yet for the visa. Im still inquiring some ideas here, since my bf resides at Switzerland.

Hope to hear from you. God Bless!!!

Hi ybur1225 > Can you please start a new topic on the Switzerland forum concerning your question on language classes? Thank you.

awww im sorry Ms. Christine.

hi Maryjone! your inbox is full, i cant send the pm message.

Thanks.

ohh... congrats..... im really happy for u.... im back for my vacation in italy i just read ur message by now...

Hi this is Michelle im a new comer here.Im also engaged to a swiss guy planning to have our marriage in switzerland.I will process mz fiance visa this month.Hope you can give me some ideas guys.

hi guys! matagal na din walang post dito but im hoping u guys can help me with this. Just like to know if there is minimum required months or years of committed relationship before u could apply for fiancee visa? thanks...

hello! how's everybody??? I have this question, will that be ok or will it take time to migrate in Switzerland if we already have a kid here in Philippines? or the same time of processing like 6-9 months since we'll be marrying here in my country?

Hope you could answer my question. Thanks and regards! :)

halo guys.. im dhezzie once again.. im here already in bern.. but  now i need someone to help me in my wedding.. a filipina  can speak correct german... please let me now.. if u know somebody else..... thanks alot..

hi, im dianne from philippines, im new here, can i ask someone,cuz me and my swiss fiancee, were plan to get married as soon as possible so what is the best way to deal with it, married here in the philippines or in the switzerland?cuz yes im planning also to stay in switzerland, and if i applied the visa d(preparation a marriage in switserland)what are the procedures and requirements about it,and how it takes to get the visa d?

hope that someone here can help me,
thankx

All the answers to your questions were already addressed in the previous posts so just patiently read 'em. ;-)

Bottomline, u marry in the Philippines or in Switzerland, all the requirements are clearly indicated in the Guidelines that you can download from the Website of the Swiss Embassy in Makati or you may get copies personally from the Receptionist on duty.

I appreciate the most Simply-Dhezzie's selfless Posts. She did tackle all answers to almost all questions.

Wishing her BEST WISHES FOR HER WEDDING THIS MONTH AND A WONDERFUL JOURNEY AS SHE EMBARKS INTO THE MARRIED LIFE:-)
(And so am I in the next few days...)

Hi Everyone, Urgently needed a response regarding of planning to get marry in Switzerland. Im now living in Norway as an Aupair and my contract will be ended so soon (April2014). I have a long time boyfreind in Bern whch is also a Filipino but he's already residing in Switzerland. I just wanted to ask is it possible for me to go in Switzerland like for example i still have a month left in my visa and start processing papers there? Or it will be complicated? I really dont have any idea, and im stress because Im running out of time. What do you think the best thing I could do? I hope you can help me. I will truly appreciate it :)

Francescka05:

I regret to inform you that you ought to process everything with the Swiss Embassy in Makati.

Since your fiance is a Filipino staying in Switzerland, unless he is now a Swiss holding a Swiss Passport, he can instead provide a copy of his Residence Permit ID if not.

ALL THE OTHER REQUIREMENTS, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GUIDELINES at the Website of the Swiss Embassy in Makati.

For as long as your fiance meet the financial capability to support your stay here in Switzerland, I believe your Visa D will be approved (Visa D: residence Permit allowed in preparation of marriage valid for 3 months and the same when you are already in Switzerland can be extended to another 3 months thru Visa L and of course, after marriage, you can now have a Visa B which is valid for one year, renewable annually until you become a Swiss Passport holder.)

Just wanna remind you that the processing requires quite in terms of financial aspect.

So just follow all the requirements and waiting time is fast as long as everything is in place and order.

Read the previous posts. ALL THE INFOS YOU MAY NEED WERE ALREADY TACKLED. (By the way, I am now married for more than a week. The only difference is I married a Swiss. But just the same, you will comply almost all the same requirements. GOOD LUCK!!!

MOney Money is all u need.... and gedulg... hehheh

I got already my id here in switzerland!! legal n po ako..

i got already my id!!

Gemini478 wrote:

All the answers to your questions were already addressed in the previous posts so just patiently read 'em. ;-)

Bottomline, u marry in the Philippines or in Switzerland, all the requirements are clearly indicated in the Guidelines that you can download from the Website of the Swiss Embassy in Makati or you may get copies personally from the Receptionist on duty.

I appreciate the most Simply-Dhezzie's selfless Posts. She did tackle all answers to almost all questions.

Wishing her BEST WISHES FOR HER WEDDING THIS MONTH AND A WONDERFUL JOURNEY AS SHE EMBARKS INTO THE MARRIED LIFE:-)
(And so am I in the next few days...)

Hello there, im just new here less than an hour. I have read the previous comments, i just want to know what will i gonna do, 'coz i am living in Thailand, can i do it in Bangkok instead in Philippines?

yah of course... u have there also the Swiss Embassy in your country, u can only process it in your country...

Thanks for your reply i just forgot to say that i am a filipino too.

Hello girls!
I'm new in this site. i am currently working here in Zurich Switzerland, just got here last Aug 2013 and i have these certain questions... i really need your help.
So, i am currently engaged to an American Citizen. I am a Filipina.
My question is, how and where am i going to file the papers and everything here in Zurich? Is it ok that i process everything in the US EMBASSY here in Switzerland? Does the process here shorter than one being processed in Philippines? What are the certain Proof of Relationship or Marriage Preparation proofs you did which you think helped you most to be approved fast? Can you give me some tips regarding the Interview?

I badly need answers =(
He will come here on Feb 27 to get my documents and everything. Our plan is to file for fiance visa by March, and hope that we can get the visa before my contract ends (August 27, 2014).

Thank you so much in advance,
Here's my email: [email protected]

Hi! I would just like to ask on the legal procedures of marrying a swiss man. My fiance and I are planning for it asap. Thanks!

hi,MADC
I'm Dianne,where did you plan to get married?
here in the Philippines or Switzerland?
cause I have also a Swiss fiance,and were planning to get married here in the Philippines
and my fiance has already apply for LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY,and we only waiting for this so that we can married here  already.
but if your planing to get married in the Switzerland your the one who apply for that legal capacity to marry
and maybe its better if you come personally at the Swiss embassy and ask regarding the requirements and procedure.

good luck  :)