Karachi flatshare

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Karachi ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Karachi?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

Hi

Just wondering if you managed to find anything. I am also new to karachi and looking to share a flat in clifton/ defence area. Would love to hear how your experience went. Any tips?

Cheers!

the best way is to search in the local news papers. its really useful

good flats are in the clifton,defence,gulshan and askari site.

You can search in two daily news paper the first one is "DAWN" an english news paper and they publish seprate section or Real Estate with every Sunday news paper so I recomend this and the 2nd one is in Urdu Language (pakistan's local language) by the name of " JANG" they also publish Real Estate every sunday and these two are the best for finding flat or shareing accomodation

The Best Area is "Defence Housing Authority", "Clifton" and than "Society Area"( it contains Alhamra,PECHS,BAHADUR YAR JANG,ETC )and the third area is Gulshan

Hi!

Thanks all for your contribution.;)

Harmonie.

hello all,
if you want to live in Karachi then there are lot of living societies although you rent out a apartment   and a villa and also one or two bedroom flat in Karachi in different areas i want to share some areas here,
most expensive areas are,
Defense, Clifton,Gulberg,gulshan,gulistane jouhar,city center saddaretc.
and the cheap areas are,
korangi,landhi,kareemabad,nazimabad,feder b area,sher shah etc.

I don't think it's very common to share an apartment in Karachi!