Used Book Stores in Riyadh

Hey people,

Wondering where they've got used book stores in Riyadh nowadays? There used to be a bunch that shut down.

I have all these teenage girls' English novels I'm looking to sell, and as a last resort give away to some store of that kind

Titles here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … n_US#gid=0

Hi nishaat99!

I would suggest you to post an advert in Riyadh classifieds under Buy and Sell> Books, CDs, DVDs!
It might help you and others ;)

Regards
Armand

There are a few used books stores I know and could tell you about. But I think Jarir Bookstore do buy books, because they have a second-hand-books section, I'm not really sure.

Hey, the best way is to post ur add on expatriates.com, many people see that and I think u will get many replies. thanks for adding me but I am a new user and cant message u. you can send me an email on asim_arifi at hotmail dot com if u like and we can have a chat.

R they still for sale? If they r, I would luv to buy them. ;):)

CrazyAngel999 wrote:

R they still for sale? If they r, I would luv to buy them. ;):)

FYI: that thread is almost 2 years old so I wouldn't think she still has them.

@nishaat99

I would take any novels in English that anyone would like to part with.  My daughter and I are both readers.
Does anyone know of a used book store here in Riyad that sells novels or kids books in English?
Hello omrayan05,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Since this discussion is quite old and has been inactive since 2013, I suggest you start a new thread on the Riyadh forum to ask your questions.

This way your message will have more reach.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread closed]
Closed