Expat Moms in Porto

Hi My name is Alison and would I  like to reach out to Expat and Or Local Moms who would like to get together for coffee and a chat, Perhaps swopping stories and experiences about living and raising kids in Porto. I have a little boy who is 10 months....

Looking forward to meeting you!

Alison
xxx

Hi Alison,  are you still living in Porto?

Hi Alison,
Are you still living in Porto ? I have a 13 years old daughter who loves young children ! I am french.

Hi Alison,

I am Juan from Indonesia. I live in Esmoriz 25 minutes from Porto.
I had a friend from Indonesia who studied in Porto university  with his wife and 4 months baby.
Last night I met my friend and he were  shared about his baby... His baby needs a friend who has the same age or similar to play with. The problem issue is, they doesn't speak Portuguese so it seems difficult  for them to socialize with the neighbors. They do speak English and looking for a family to hangout with ... They live in IPO Porto close to IPO metro station ...

Hope you guys can manage to meet each other....

Regards ,
Juan

Hi Alison

I just noticed your post. We will be moving to Porto with our two young children at the beginning of next year and I would love to meet some local mums. Are you still interested in getting together? How long have you been living in Porto?

:) Looking forward to hearing from you.

[moderated:  :offtopic: ]

hi ali are you still in porto?you can contact me on my phone[moderated: please avoid phone num on the forum].am pregnant for the first time and i would like to interact with moms and learn more.just moved to portugal and i truely feel lonely
.hope you contact me,thanks