Russian/Ukrainian girls in Boksburg/Johannesburg area????

I am Ukrainian living in Boksburg area and missing communication with people from my homeland :) Would be nice to meet someone in the area of Boksburg or Johannesburg for friendship :)

Hi Inna
I would like to befriend you as I known many people from Ukraine while living in England.In South Africa I have not met anyone from your country.I live and practice close to where you live.I hope to receive your reply soon.
Kindest regards
Mohamed

Inna, unfortunately I live in CP so we won't be able to meet you but I understand your problem. I'd recommend you to look for friends on Russian-speaking forum about SA which is talk.yuar.ru or to check a group of Russians in SA on "Odnoklassniki" website.

Hello :--)

I am living on the Eastrand and would like to meet people from
the Ukraine living in Guateng.

Looking forward to hear from you...

Hannes.

inna_sa wrote:

I am Ukrainian living in Boksburg area and missing communication with people from my homeland :) Would be nice to meet someone in the area of Boksburg or Johannesburg for friendship :)

when we meet ?  :cool:

Hello buraksahin

Kindly note that the initial post to which you are responding is over 3 years old!

Also, as you are a new member, I would suggest you to create a new thread and introduce yourself so that members can get to know you a little bit.

Are you in South Africa presently?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Inna, I live in Johannesburg and I want to learn russian language,can you help me? my email address is ++++
Billy.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Hi, I want to meet people who speak Russian, I want to move to Belarus.
Pieter

Привет, also I missed talking in Russian...
Можно стретитца... Send me your contact and will be contacting you, Cheers, Alouxa

How are you doing  Inna ? I am a Nigerian Studying Financial Services Operations at the University of Johannesburg. I lived in Ternopil Ukraine for 1 year and 8 months, learnt Ukrainian and Russian Language 8 months each. but now I am forgetting many words because I do not have friends to practice with. Hope things will work out between us.
You can contact me via ++++
Looking forward to your response.
Kennedy.

Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Dear Ina,
I wish to communicate with you.My name is Jan and my contact details is ***
Hope to here from me.
Regards,
Jan.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : keep it in English pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi  which part of jhb u in?

Privet,kakdela,my wife is Ukrainian. Nice to meet people from her country,she has a few friends here from home so maybe yourl can meet and network, let me know.paka.