Pets in Riyadh

Hi all,

Where can you live in Riyadh which allows cats? I have one cat that I wish to bring with me but I'm not exactly sure where I'd be able to live.

Thanks.

I've never seen a place where that is prohibited. Anyway, here is a good strategy: living is more likely in compounds, outside apartments or furnished apartments. For the last two, you should be fine as it a personal thing; but, for the first, you should ask. You might say that you don't know which compound you will be staying at; that should not be a problem; pick one and see its regulations either via website or by calling them. I'm pretty sure all compounds would have the similar rules and regulations :)

I will be in hotel apartments, I also have a cat, whats the likelyhood they will be allowed there?

Thanks
RLB

Calm-guy wrote:

I've never seen a place where that is prohibited. Anyway, here is a good strategy: living is more likely in compounds, outside apartments or furnished apartments. For the last two, you should be fine as it a personal thing; but, for the first, you should ask. You might say that you don't know which compound you will be staying at; that should not be a problem; pick one and see its regulations either via website or by calling them. I'm pretty sure all compounds would have the similar rules and regulations :)

I would not worry to much about it because they dont check here anyway. No one can come and inspect your place.

ClintonKnight wrote:
Calm-guy wrote:

I would not worry to much about it because they dont check here anyway. No one can come and inspect your place.

That is true, but I believe some hotels and compounds do have some explicit rules and regulations that prohibit bringing in pets; so it is always a plus to stay in the safe side :)

as said above, no restriction except for some hotels and compound.

Hi Clinton,

Is a good ideea. I'm Romanian engineer , married but if I will sign the contract for Riyadh I will come alone (at least in first year).
So I will be glad to share a villa with western expats in order to spend time toghether in free time.
So we can exchange messages and keep in touch if you want .

PS: I try to find some in compound but unsuccesfull up today ; from compunds they didn't response or mail come back because have other adress

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hello everybody  :)

@SYOR

This thread being an outdated one from 2011, i am closing it!Chances of you getting a response is thin. I hereby suggest you create a new thread on the Riyadh forum if you have any questions.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed