New girl 27, looking for fun

Hello,

I have been in Vietnam for about 3 months now. I am American, from MI. I have lived all over the world. Started moving with my family when I was 5 years old and never stopped. I am working at an international school here and  the only people I have met are people I work with. I am looking for new people to go out and have a good time. I like to swim, dance (terribly..no joke, im bad), drink, and obviously travel. let me know if you wanna get together!

Katla

Hi, nice to meet you. However, i'm currently living in Hanoi. I hope you can meet nice Vietnamese people.

Hi!Welcome Katla! Nice to meet u! I'm Tam and living in HCM City!

hope to see men, i like swimming, travelling and drinking, keke, hope to make friend with u, ah, i'm Datto, student of foreign trade univesity in HCMC. connect with me as possible.....

Nice to meet you katla. Im currenly living and working in saigon.
That's would be nice if we meet together.

Hello everyone!
Just recently arrived to Saigon. @haiphan, I like your idea. I think we should really get together and do something fun!!!

I'm a student at Barcelona, Spain and I just have gone back to Vietnam to do something for my plan to apply to master degree :)
I want to make friend with foreigner in my city (Saigon), and if u like to know more information about Saigon(make friend, where u can live better,accomodation cheaper,sell,buy, I will!
Contact me if u want : 0932 95 92 96

We hang with a crowd of expats - you're welcome to join. Yes surprisingly bloody hard to meet folk around here.

(moderated: pls post in classifieds)

I have been living here for 18 months and I solved my social lack by joining the Saigon International Dart League. We are at the end of the season and will have a layoff until Jan. but it is still easy to find players to spend an evening tossing "arrows". It is a truly international league as we have players from USA, England, Ireland, Scotland, Austrailia, India, Philipines, France and of course Vietnam. I have probably missed some nationalities.

We have 3 divisions and beginners are always welcome. I am willing to teach you the game. I taught my wife a year ago and she plays in Division 2 now. You can check out the league on the web at thesidl.com.

Just about every Friday and Saturday evening, I play at Ice Blue Bar (54, Dong Khoi, D1). The games get started in earnest about 8 PM. If you are interested in learning the game, let me know and I will help you all I can.

Sincerely,
Brian

PS  Oh yeah, most of us drink beer. LOL

Hi Katla,

I am Vinh a Vietnamese architect who is working in Singapore now and go back to Saigon often. Nice to meet you and if you need any help in Saigon, just let me know because I lived there 10 years. Otherwise, I like to know about US as well.
Keep in touch and hope to see you at vinh99vn at yahoo dot com or facebook: vinh99vn

Best wishes and enjoy your time in Saigon

Vinh Doan

Well, it's nice to make friend with you, so email me if you like to meet for coffee [email protected]

Hi Katla,

Welcome to HCM City. I just got here myself too - 1 month to be exact. Enjoy your stay and all the parties coming your way... You will have loads of fun, I bet ya.

We'll bump into each other (and everyone else here) soon, one day... Everybody knows everybody here! LOL

Cheers!
G

Hi,
You should meet people easily if you start some activities... and if you like to dance, then you should join the dance classes at the dance center. They have just moved in An Phu in a great place.
You can find more info on the dance center website].
If you like to travel, to party and if you like to swim, you will probably like going to Mui Ne as well. There is a "community" of people leaving in Saigon going there quite often. It is a great place to lean how to kitesurf.
You can find many information on this website about Mui Ne

Hi Katla
You are welcome to Bahrain as a friend . I do think you can enjoy your life the best way here and find many activities to do morning and spend good interesting time evening .
Good luck
Education Consultant

Hi, I'm new too in Town.
I'm korean guy and i'm plannng to stay in Hochi minh city as of end of this month, November.
I just arrived at ho chi minh city in order to study english and Vietnamese language.
As expatriates do, i'm also seeking a room for flat share.
Did you find your place?

Hi Katla
Miguel - 36 y.o. here, soon to be expatriated to Vietnan and keen to have a good social life and enjoy these next 2 years. Already know where I'll be staying, at some villas in a Golf resort district 9, suggested by my employer. My goal is to be too busy having fun elsewhere and never get to touch a golf club in the next 2 years (or whatever they call those sticks).
Hopefully, I'll be lucky enough to meet upbeat and cheerfull people like you.
M

hello Katla
I like hanging out with friends , travelling , making new friends. Now I am living and working in Hochiminh city. contact me at: [email protected]

Hi katla!
i also have hobby similar as you, SO glad to acquainted with you, hoping we will make friend!

hi there,

i like to hangout and love clubbing, i am in saigon for past 2 years, wud love to connect with you... contact me at 01227901373.

cheers !! Rahul

Hi Katla,

Nice to meet you . would you like to make my friend ?
I'm Dung, Vietnamese girl .
I do like go out, traveling, reading book......
Hope to hear from you as soon as

Hi Katla, u can contact me

Hi all in and out of Bahrain:):)
You are all welcome to have evening coffee every thursday after 8 pm at (deja vu) restaurant near Gulf Hotel in Bahrain
Best Regards

Hi Katla

I'm Sang - 28 years old
If you want to find someone to hang out or take some drink, you can contact me here
Hope to hear from you

we can hang out for some cups of beer :cheers:

Hi there Katla,
Me? Golf Pro from Australia  been working in Danang for the last 2 years, and moving to Saigon March 2012.
Fit, healthy and fun loving and up for anything..

Mobile is 01229475892

Text me,

Phil

HI Katla..
Nice to knew u here. I'm David from Singapore. I'm living in HCMC nearly 4 years. I'm looking somebody willing to enjoy coffee or some beer with me. feel boring during the night time... free please don't mind give me a call.. 0938 088 570. hope to meet u all soon... sincerly your's

Hi,
I like travel too. Sometimes I go out of HCMC. Do you like to go with us?
Please do not hesitate to drop me a line

really bad timing :)

Hi Katla

I'm Kevin, from Sydney. Visiting HCMC in early September and would be interested to get to know and hang out with locals for some drinks. PM if you're interested to hang out for drinks, etc.

Cheers!
Kevin

Hi, Katla,

I m from India.

Hw r u?

I regularly visit HCM city.

looking forward to meet u.

Parag

I will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December... perhaps we can get together and hang out .....

Looking forward

Cheers

Hi Katla,

i'm Sarah, also 27 and I've just moved here from the UK. Looking to make some friends to just hang out with, or party with maybe, I'm going to be living here for a while I hope.

Let me know if you want to meet up.

Cheers

Hi Katla,
there are two Zumba Sudios in HCMC, one in Distr. 7 / Fit&Fun Club Sky Garden 2 and a big one in District 1 / Saigon Square 2
There are international teacher and international members. This comunity makes parties for example at Hard Rock Cafe last Saturday, you have the opportunity to go out with lots of funny people and do exercise with them! zumba is latin inspired dance fitness program, it`s more like a party than exercise.
Nicky`s Zumba Fitnes Club has a website with all information.

Hugs
Nicole

We all should just set a date and go out to a coffee shop or bar and chat it up. If you're up to it I'll try to get something together for everyone to meet.

Charlie

Hi, welcome to site.... we will meet up when come to HCMc (coz i'm in Hanoi now days, but travell up and down often)
Cheers

Hey guys,

Can count me in? ^^

Im glad to be a part of this group then. I got a group always hold up a long ride tour to country province. If u dun mind, we can gather together. :)

Hope can hear from u guys soon.

sd3007 wrote:

Hi Katla,

i'm Sarah, also 27 and I've just moved here from the UK. Looking to make some friends to just hang out with, or party with maybe, I'm going to be living here for a while I hope.

Let me know if you want to meet up.

Cheers

Hi. Do you still live in Hochiminh city? I want to make friend with you. My email: [email protected]

hi katla!  my name's khang.  i'm an american living in saigon.  this is my fourth trip to vn.  send me a message if you're intersted in talking.  always great to make new friends!

Hi,

I like your profile. If interested in meeting me ring me on my Vietnam phone in Saigon - I here now on 01674578532
Maybe you can show me around HCM city
Bye for now
Gerry

Closed