Looking for friends in Toulouse

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Toulouse and I'm looking for some friends here. I'm very easy going just my french is a little bit shaky...I speak very good english and i hope to find some friends to hang out, going shopping or just a cup of coffee.. write to me if you think the same. A bientot!

Hi shaniaxu,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Olivia,

I've send you mail.:) See ya soon.

Hi Shania,

A few of us have recently moved to Toulouse. How about we get together all of us soon ...
I work with Airbus, am from London and am here most part of the week.

Welcome to the city. Saurabh

P.S: Hello to you as well, Olivia!

Hi Olivia,

How is life in Toulouse so far? I moved here 10 days ago too, so if you fancy a drink let me know.

Veronica.

[email protected]

Hey! I moved to Toulouse a few months ago but I'm still getting used to the city myself. I'd love to meet up some time, exchange what we've figured out about Toulouse so far! Email me if you want!

[email protected]

Sarah

hello All, I've realised that there's a lot of us expats in Toulouse ...Let's organise a drinks session this week at some point, wednesday might be a good day for everyone...

Also, we could all join this group on Facebook for 'Expats in Toulouse' - facebook.com/group.php?gid=5784280909, to communicate easily....

Have a good rest of the weekend !!!

Cheers, Saurabh

I got the same problem as Olivia, cant open that link :-S

hey guys,

its called 'Toulouse Expats' on facebook.
facebook.com/group.php?gid=5784280909

We can organise meetups on it ...

Hello guys,

You can organise an Expat.com meet up in Toulouse. You just have to suggest a place, date and time. We will stick the topic for more visibility. ;)

Thanks Christine,

Next Wednesday, 21st Dec, options...
1. Christmas Market, Place Du Capitole?
2. some bar, that someone can suggest?

sounds good to me :) may be we can meet up at capitole and then decide where to go..being random and spontaneous is always good! x

Guys, how the heck do I join this group on FB? Can't seem to find it...:(
There is English in Toulouse meeting on Tuesday afternoon (3-6 pm) if you are interested, 7 rue Tolosane. The place is called Le Nouveau Thé.
Good day everyone!

so people..is wednesday thing on?!

Hello everybody,
that's a long discussion. Do you meet regularly? I am from germany and always happy to meet new people. Just send me a mail: [email protected]
Cheers
Regina

Hello everyone,

Attempt 2 to get everyone together. I just tried to search for this after having signed out from Facebook. See if it works for you now.

facebook.com/group.php?gid=5784280909&v=wall
Once we have enough people, we can start organising events on FB.

Lets try to meet next Wed Jan the 25th? around city centre?

Cheers, Saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

Why don't you organise an Expat.com meet up in Toulouse on Expat.com?

You just have to start a new topic on the Toulouse forum, suggest a place, date and time. We will stick the topic for more visibility.

;)

Meeting in the center sounds great :-)

Salut tout le monde!

My name is Jack I am a 23 year old Australian! I left Brisbane in 2009 and have lived in the UK and USA since, studying working and playing football (soccer). I have moved to Toulouse this week for football reasons and would love to meet up, practice my francais and have a coffee.

I will join the expat group on FB also..

[email protected]

Merci, a plus tard :)

Jack

hi there! i am in the samee situation as u but i can see u wrote this last year. are u still in toulouse?

Hey guys I am not in Toulouse yet but going to be there at the end of January. it is gonna be my first time to France so i'm kinda nervous a little bit. i just joined the group. hope someones accept lol

have a good day everyone

Im Aleksandra. Im 25 years . I'm from Poland. I looking for friends in Toulouse. My mail [email protected]

hello, you are still lookinf for friends in Toulouse? greetings :)

Hi olka232 - please note that this thread is a bit old :) Feel free to start a new topic on the Toulouse Forum for better interaction :)

Closed