Just moved to Bali from Oz & looking to meet some cool people

Hi! I've just recently moved here from Australia and I work in the hospitality industry. I would love to meet some people around my age (20-40, sorry no offence intended!) who have also moved to the island. Any visitors are welcome too! I'm pretty chilled out and like to think I'm easy to get along with. I love sports, good food and a drink. I currently live in Jimbaran and work in Sanur so I cover a lot of ground each day. Please feel free to say Hi!

hi bro welcome to the island. why is where you live and work so far away?  well if you want we can chill out. also if you are interested there rugby at the canggu club every wednesday at 5h30  touch or tag

hey yeah it 20 mill a year to be a member at canggu club and u can use or there facility if you want. but i dnt think it worth best place to be going in la planca around sunset or if they have a party. canggu club is old ppl and you look young so placa like la planca and cave is real good next weekedn the cave will be relay busy  huge party going one. u suld go there

Hi guys,
Im on holidays in Bali.Im living in Jakarta.I came with a friend but he has left for a few days in Lombok, so being now on my own now Im looking for some cool people to meet.  That would be great! Let me know everyone what u're up to and maybe u could show me around sometime. See u soon!

Messaged you :)

hey Im moving to bali in July 2012 Ill be looking for other westerners id say as 99% of my time will be spent with my partner and his family... No doubt will be good to talk to someone from aus at some point :)

thanks BJ

Hi Guys,

Gonna be in Bali in April '13...soo excited. just need some friends to make it an awesome time...

Hi, is that anywhere near Kuta....gonna be there in April..

Hi all, just come here on Bali island, the local peoples are very welcoming and friendly for the tourists

Rizky, thats a very big statement. My experience of Kuta differs from your view obviously. Being a tourist there I have been ripped off, threatened, offered, drugs, girls, boys, free trips to non existent places. Had my wife called a prostitute by leery Indonesian men who have nothing better to do.
That said the Balinese people who still live and work on Bali are very helpful and kind and generous. And everytime I go back I go to the shops and restaurants where I get great service.

So perhaps rather than you constantly saying how wonderful and easy everything is on Bali and Indonesia, you actually open your eyes and see what is really going on because everything you say is clearly wrong or misleading.

AMEN Luke!  :rolleyes: