Work

I am looking for work. I can watch your house,cat or dog. I am also good with children Mexican or American. I speak about 70 or 80% spanish and full english. I am living in Merida Yucatan. I can also do hotel work or whatever you need. I am posting this because I am having trouble finding work for americans. I am 23 and very flexible with time also have lots of energy. Please if your interested please reply.

Hi and welcome on board caitlin!

Maybe you should be posting an advert in the jobs section of Yucatan classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi C
I have a friend in the big Y.
Tell me more what the cost of living in Merida (econimy) in a secure clean rual 1 broom hostel.
i LIKE U SPEAK ENOUGH SPANISH
Thanks Marv

What are you just wanting to know these things because your comming here? The cost of living well I live very cheeply in the city. 100 dollars a month for my apt. I know a very nice hostel cheap but depends on how much you want to spend. You want a high class hostel or middle or bad? All depends on how much you are willing to spend for me to tell you anything.I speak spanish well I think its enough its very hard for me to speak but Im trying. I am on my 7th month in studying spanish here. They said it would take 6 so I guess my spanish is pretty good.