Dog haircut in the north- help!

Hi everyone, we used to use the services of the grand baie dog grooming, but she is hardly there and my dog is starting to die of heat.

I know there used to be also a mobile number of one of her assistants who do a mobile service and come to your home but i lost it.

I also dont mind going to Triolet or Goodlands for the service.

Anyone knows anyone???

Please help

??

We just finished a hair cut with Julie, who comes to your house, cleans after and this way the dog isnt even scared! highly recommend.

Ah! forgot to mention she does it anywhere in Mauritius!

Hi abz, I invite you to recommend her in the Mauritius Business Directory.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi ABZ, does she do full grooming services? Washing, nail trimming etc?  Do you have detils please.

Dont know about nails, but she washes, cuts and is really nice. :D

Thanks Abz - do you have contact details for her please?

[Moderated: by PM please]

Hi read your message on this site and I would appreciate if you could give me Julie's number or give her mine 59102619.  I will be out of the country for a good few months and I am looking for a groomer for my adorable Brucie.  I live in Goodlands in the North.  I so hope you can help.  Thanks June.

junejdr wrote:

Hi read your message on this site and I would appreciate if you could give me Julie's number or give her mine 59102619.  I will be out of the country for a good few months and I am looking for a groomer for my adorable Brucie.  I live in Goodlands in the North.  I so hope you can help.  Thanks June.

You have posted on an old (2011) and inactive thread and will probably not get a reply at all   :(
I suggest that you open a new thread on the subject.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on an open forum.