Where can we get bodybuilding supplements in Riyadh?

Hi ppl,

I was just curious to know where can we get supplements like fat burners, protein shakes in Riyadh?

Does any one know the address of these places?

GNC is the major one.

gnc.com.sa/index_files/store_locations.htm

thanks mate

Hello ksadesertdude!

Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Ksadesertdude,
I would like to get protein products. Can you give me your contact info?

Husam

Hello Ksadesertdude,

Can you mail me your contact number or PM me here in Expat.com. tnx!!!!

If you want a specific location of a store, there is one at Pepsi road beside Tamimi market which is adjacent to jarir bookstore which is opposite to Starbucks which is adjacent to pizza hut!
:D

But don't ask for coordinates I haven't! :)

ksadesertdude wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:

If you want a specific location of a store, there is one at Pepsi road beside Tamimi market which is adjacent to jarir bookstore which is opposite to Starbucks which is adjacent to pizza hut!
:D

But don't ask for coordinates I haven't! :)

And that store is called GNC,.....rip off!!!
They don't even have most of the products.

Really it's G N C?! Don't remember anymore! I just remember there's store of the supplements right beside Tamimi! :P

[Moderated]

Hi, I am also looking for supplements in Riyadh other than GNC. I would also like to get pro-complex gainer by ON if anyone could recommend where to get it from?
Cheers

macrogains wrote:

Hi, I am also looking for supplements in Riyadh other than GNC. I would also like to get pro-complex gainer by ON if anyone could recommend where to get it from?
Cheers

I can get u what u need for a reasonable price.

Please email me if you are interested.

Abdul

Could you please send me the details of the brands and thier prices. please share your emails and contact

I am also looking for ON products (specifically whey protein, multi's and casein).

also - is ephedrine available in KSA?

Cheers

i also need the fat burners ksadesertdude can you PM me your number.

to ksadesertdudue,i need bodybuilding spplements like 2 on whey 10lb,optimen 18o tabs 3,cellular c4,Universal Real Gains.please send me mail to [email protected] and ur number.Thank you

to ksadersert brother please send it to me again on this,thank you or on my email [email protected]

Anyone know where i can find Pro Complex ON??

Hi ksadesertdude, do u have whey protein ? Can u plz give me the price

dear i need no explode nd true mass please guide m frm whr i get this in reasonable prize thanks..?if u knw the prize plz tell me coc in gnc its very expensive here.

Hi,

Let me know what supplements you want and i waould try to get them for u.........

Regards

hello,

Can you please let me know where can i get ON Whey protein for reasonable price other than GNC ??

iherb.com

4-5 days

ship from US to ur house in Saudi Arabia via UPS

Where i can get the suppliments

Can you please send me a list of all the supplements that you are selling and their prices. Hope to have transactions to you soon thanks. [email protected] << my email

brother my friend is living in ksa damam. i want to buy fat burners can you please give the details where he can buy them. name of the fatburner is usp labs oxy elite pro and hydroxy cut. please reply immidietly he is coming to india on sunday.

GNC in the malls has a little bit of what your looking for

You can buy in the mall (Hyper Panda-Olaya Street exit 5). Enter gate 3, turn right and walk half way down. Shop has a lot of good supplies.

bro can u be specific about the address of the market i cannot able to locate it

brother he is in dammam please tell location near to it , or it will be available at bahrain airport

It is actually better for your body to get your fat burning sources naturally. These do a greater job than parting money for something artifical, and long term is not good for you.

Garlic is well known for its antibacterial properties. It also contains phytochemicals that break down fat deposits.

Onions contain fat burning phytochemicals.

Turmeric has many positive qualities, possibly more than any other spice. It's a terrific antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Also it helps reduce fat in the liver, which in turn helps the liver metabolize other fats that have accumulated from excess sugars and refined carbs. Ironically, turmeric should be taken with a fat.

Good luck

suzan where I do get those natural fat burners ?

yarek wrote:

suzan where I do get those natural fat burners ?

She said Garlic, Onions and Turmeric.

Well i want  supplements not from GNC they r really expensive is any other place in Riyadh i can get from???

Well i heard we cannot ship supplements.....

This thread might be helpful: 

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=161713

ksadesertdude wrote:

Hi there,
You may contact me for any supplement queries.
I can get you better prices and products than GNC.

please give me your email as soon as possible i need hydro whey and lipo 6

Om9430

Blend up soy beans and eggs...more natural and better for you.

Taking a bit of time to plan your diet is much more effective than taking supplements.

If you need to lose some fat, watch your carb intake for a few weeks, you'll be amazed how quickly you will lose the fat, especially during the first 2 weeks.

Don't go so low as to make yourself feel weak & tied and make sure the carbs you do eat are slow release, brown rice, granary bread, etc.

Up your protein intake to substitute the carb drop, not just with meat, but use nuts, beans, etc.

Have a try before you part with your hard earned cash!

Best of luck against the Bok's on Saturday Suzan.

KSA DesertDude, your inbox is full ..... Mail???

hi, I am looking for weight gainer bodybuilding supplement other than GNC, Can you make me available at reasonable price. I live in Riyadh.