Japanese is looking for friends

[Post under review]

Holla Andrew,

you can PM me your number. I drop you a sms?

Thank you.

Justin, cheers.

(moderted: off topic + you are not on a dating website)

Hello, I am glad to be our friend. Please write to my email [email protected]

Thanks,
James Ong

Dear James ,

I am living in Singapore as PR and doing business here.
You could email to me [email protected]

Regards ,

Frank

hi are u still in sg then need to meet up please pm me

Dear Mr.,

I will arrive to Singapore 2nd March .You  may email to [email protected] .

Regards ,

Frank

Local here! Open to understanding and learning different cultures from the various nationalities! PM me if anyone is keen!

:D Hi I am johnny here, age 43 n single male Singaporean. I would like to friend u as I would like 2 learn to speak japanese. Thanks

Hajimemashite, yoroshiku onegaishimas,

Are you still in Singapore?

Singapore ni iru des ka?

I would like to make and meet Japanese friends, onegaishimas.

Zaki

Frank, you mentioned you will arrive Singapore on early march. Where are you from ( country?) You have business dealing here? Perhaps we can meet up for a chat.
Rdgs
James

hello :)

hello gwapa129

Hi my name king from nigeria I will like to meet you my email:[email protected] or phon number is +2347062976853. Thank you.

Hi my name king from nigeria I will like to meet you my email:[email protected] or phon number is +2347062976853. Thank you.

Hi ...... Welcome to Singapore my name is Timmy a local resident here. If you need any help pls let me know.You may contact me @ 84513340.or you can just ignore this message. Cheers !!!

Ohaiyo gozaimaz... well how do you find sg?

I love Japanese culture and people, unfortunately I haven't had many chances of meeting new people. If you are Japanese it lived in Japan, I'd love to meet you and learn about the Japanese way of life.

CIAO.

Hi where you from?

Hi

My name is Anson. Singaporean.
Me and my friends have set up a fit camp at Jurong area, to build a healthy active lifestyle and also for people to know more friends and have small gathering outdoor as well.

If you are keen, you can join us too. Pm me

Hi can we be frend?

Hi, I m Jaya , from Bali Indonesia,
I ve been learning Japanese language in Bali , but now i dont have Japanese friend to talk with in SG.

hi, welcome to singapore =)

Hi, Welcome to Singapore.

God bless

Hi everybody,

As you can see, this thread is really an old one.
It is best that we close it now.

If you are actually looking for a friend in Singapore, i will advise you to create a new thread please.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed