I am looking for American friends

hello,

I am a Frenchman living very close to Paris and I am looking for an American friend to exchange ideas, the english language and much more. I am a 31 years old Frenchman, a doctor with an international fame for extraordinary achievements, broadcasted in every French newspaper but also in USA, in Asia, and in so many languages. But the best is hiden since I claim supernatural powers...
Could you be interested in a friend such as myself?
I am waiting for your reply.

hi my dear how are you ?

Aloha Divine_Power,
It is interesting that you're a doctor who actually uses your psychic abilities. I used to teach doctors in Japan meditation and how to raise their vibrations so that they could diagnose patients without looking at a chart.

i want to go to new york after two months, So is there any one who can help me to find a job, to rent a house.....,?
this is my email:[email protected]

Hi doc I'm a new member as well, I spent a number of years in nursing in the US both in Texas and Oklahoma. Guess what I have divine ability as well, Although I was born in Paris my french is horrible! I would love to communicate w/you. I have taught ESL since 2003. all my degrees are from the United States. Texas Christian University.
Tell me more about yourself and help me to lear all about Paris. What specifically do you do that leads you into an Internatioanl background/ It seems as though you are well accomplished for your age. You are a Doctor? Here in the States most Doctors work in a specialty. Many of my cousins are Doctorsie. of education,music, mineralogy,enginering etc.
Where did you grow up? Are you a native to Paris, France? With all your travels have you ever been in the states? ok that should be enough for now haha ha! Nosy aren't I?see ya!

no ,i am not from paris, but i ma from tunisia, and working as an officer in administration also in my countrey.
the new things that happened that iwant to have a green card  so i must travel to usa after two months and there it's new life for me so it's difficult usually the beggining of any things as to know any town to live, to get a job,to know the laws of america,to rent a house,so i need a help for a personn who lives there
finnaaly if you like to speak to me do you like to have my telephon numer?
ALSO I say to you that i speak french

I live in Texas

hi LazyOldManUSA i am romuald and live in your country is a dream for me. you have an amasing grace to live in that country.please can you talk to me about university of bussiness and management in texas ? because now i study economy in my country and study in the texas university or any where else in usa will be a dream become true for me i am waiting your answer take care of you .

Hie,am Wellington aged 23 looking for friends in USA.Interested can call me on :+265999162657/+265881622029 or email:[email protected]

Hello, I'm a Filipino and currently working in Saudi Arabia, love to meet and having more friends online.

Hi everybody, I'm VietNammese and I want to your friend.I know English a little

(moderated: off topic)

hello there, how are you doing?

@mosesj -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: off topic]

I m always avaliable am from nigeria but what l hate is lies am willing to make friends with any body pls lf u re available let's chat and let's be friends thanks.

Quote: But the best is hiden since I claim supernatural powers...

Does this mean you're a superhero ??

lol, I bet he must be related to Superman ..

Hi my name is Portia and am from Ghana. Thank you

Hi,
  I would like to meet new(s) friend(s)in USA,I would like to go 1 or 2 weeks to New-York,Philadelphia,Boston or Washington but I don't speak well English.If you can help me I'll be happy to discover your country.
My job is seller art
contact me:
+33(0)622047296  [email protected]  if you help me
    thank you
            ARY of MARSEILLE

[Moderated: Not a matrimonial website]

hello everybady
i'm Algerian  engineer  of science computer and winner of the 2012 dvlottery (a dream come true)
I'm facing a big problem right now which is that i don't know anyone living in the usa and they are asking me to give theme an  i-134(sponsor) in embassy the day of the interview , so i don't know what to do if you can help me or advice me i'll be thankful
I don't need financial support  i can sponsor myself i just need  papers

Just ask me  i'll give you all the information you need about me an my situation

Dear Divine__Power, if you don't mind exchanging emails with a 70 year old man, I'll be happy to write to you. I live in Tucson, Arizona, and I too have had many supernatural experiences, though unlike yourself, I'm not accomplished or famous. Hope to hear from you soon.

are you sure you need that sponsor?  if you have papers to prove you can support yourself to show at the embassy maybe you don't need papers from somebody else....it's good and nice to have somebody to support you get there but i don't think it's needed for the embassy

a.benattia wrote:

Hi,
  I would like to meet new(s) friend(s)in USA,I would like to go 1 or 2 weeks to New-York,Philadelphia,Boston or Washington but I don't speak well English.If you can help me I'll be happy to discover your country.
My job is seller art
contact me:
+33(0)622047296  [email protected]  if you help me
    thank you
            ARY of MARSEILLE

that sound really good...too bad i'm not there yet...would be nice to join you...i need friends too

yes I need just papers "i-134" I can sponsor my self, but in the ambassy the officer ask me for  the form i-134
and he tel me that I must get it in the 90 days ,
now I have only 18 days

Hello dear i'm from ghana and i want to become ur friend.

Hello Shofar -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I WANT TO GET A FRIEND FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (WASHINGTON DC), CHINA IN SHANGAI,UAE(DUBAI), GERMANY AND MANY MORE.

Hi FRIENDER G,

An introduction would be the most welcome :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello everyone > just to inform you that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Please do not hesitate to start new topic on the USA forum as this is an old thread [2011].

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

[moderated: off topic]

[moderated: off topic]

Am  not an  American  but  Ugandan cant  i  be  ur friend.

i am looking for a friend in us texas who is here?

HELLO I WANT FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD I WILL LOVE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR AREA.

SO CAN WE BE FRIENDS IF YES THEN WRITE ME ON FACEBOOK ANYE GEORGE.WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOON

Hello anyegeorge.

Could you please avoid capslock, in order to facilitate the reading.

Thanks.

Karen :)

i will make sure i do just that thanks.so can we be friends?

hi fellas. I am looking for some American friends with whom to be in contact. I wonder if there is someone who likes to have my email address so that we can speak more. This is my email: [email protected]. For that I am preparing for TOEFL exam I am really in need of at least a kind friend to help me surmount the unintended mistakes. I am looking forward to having generous friends.

Thanks

Closed