Going to marry with filipino & any indians in phil.?

Where are you going on your vacation, I am in Mactan Island near Cebu City. I do tours here of the island of Cebu 197 per person.

Well my wife say Boracay but I shall ask her how about Cebu. I shall keep you posted sure

Boracay is a wonderful place but a bit costly, everything there is more due to it being a big tourist destination. Cebu has the best of both worlds you can find 5 star beach resorts and some nice ones that the rest of us can afford like Portofino Beach Resort on Mactan Island, I enjoyed myself there and it didn't cost that much.

THANK YOU vijay.singh!!!!
I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL SOON BE FINE

Ya beng

Hope for the best

God will guide you to the correct path

My advice to you beng, meet up with your boyfriend in Phils, if you both really inlove to each other, then marry him in philippines, it doesn't matter if his mother dont like you or your religion, you will sleep with your man not with his brother or mother.and if your church against it, then that's not right as christian they have to be understanding and they have to respect your decision, the god in christians did not say dont marry indian! You should not be bother about what the people would say against you. If your pastor or priest dislike your bf tell them "fuck off" i even dont have religion and i dont believe about god stuff but i am happily married for more than 10 years. It was like the world against me and my man that time... But later on it change... The parent or relatives of your man will accept you and the grandkids. I know an idian man married filipina for 15 years and happily living together with their kids. The indian man married for 10 years to a filipina but even once he never communicate to his relatives to say that he is married and have kids from filipina. They were just surpised aftere 15 years they find out that they have beautiful nieces. They accept it and no problem, as long as you and your man understand and love each other it doesn't matter if his relatives dont like you or not. You could live far away from them without communication.

You dont need any religion to live believe me, marry your man in philippines. Take judge and marry to the court.I am sure you are catholic that's why last of opposition, try to get a pastor in evangelical church, or protestant that is legally capable to do that ceremony for the wedding. If  I were you and his mother or brother doesn't like me i will say to them so what? I dont care. The important your man is real to you and responsible, you may only worried if your man cannot support the expense to make a life with you without asking help from his parents.

Beng, it is actually your personal decision, no need to ask advice from church and so on.If you and your man are trully love each other and if it only him makes you feel happy and complete, then you betterr do everything you can do just to be with him.Nothing is imposible we make our own bed to sleep on. So, you decide ....him or those people against you and him?you actually dont need his relatives opinion and try to talk with your parents to be at least understand your feelings, this is about your future and your own happiness, not your church happiness or your parents happiness, this is for your own sake. Your parents got older, but what about you after your parents disappeared. You have just to explain it heartily with your parents to understand you and at least to emotionally support your wishes.

haiii
          my friend my name is anil my girl friend also Filipino ,i know more about Phillips , phlipnes is good country for living but for foreigner that not much safe place like India, the problem is there are people which is targeting foreigner they use to kidnap for the fact of money,before you go to that country you have to see the safe place for your accommodation also you have to go with local people support don't go any where alone  ,,,,before you plan to settle at phlipnes you have to study what is there culture main thing there food is very different also life style is more fashion than a normal Indian people ,best business i find at phlipnes is money renting business or hotel industry  i wish all the very best you

thanks and regards
anil

NGB,

I have lived in India (he is from Bagalore so more Muslim) and now live in Philippines. If his family is unaccepting of you and your family, then where will you live? If in Bangalore, will be likely with his family.  Its near impossible for you to work in India/Bangalore so you will be totally reliabt on him. Also, Indian culture has the wife in law supporting his family as cook, cleaner, mother. And you gotta learn how to cook Indian foods. I dont see you making a favorable impression on his family. India is still heavily caste driven, and marrying a Filipina is outside the norm.

Love is one thing, but being poor and with no family support will lead to grief in the end. I wish people would give better answers than trust in Love.

Region, caste, borders doesnot matter, what matters is love ..

naushad_43 wrote:

Tell that to the poor girl who's in laws abused her in effort to make her a prostitute.  Love is only one part of the equation. Family acceptance is important, if not more so, if she is going to adopt India as her home.

I totally agree with you - dhnindc!

naushad_43 wrote:

These words sound good to hear but when it comes to real life it's the opposite always

naushad_43 wrote:

Region, caste, borders does not matter, what matters is love ..

brother,
love is the least reason among all those you've mentioned~(sad to say!) :( which is supposedly the greatest reason.. that is life...

trixie

NGB,

Love is the last thing you two will remember when everybody's against your relationship. It is not easy to accept and revert to another religion just for the sake of love. And how strong is your man to resist the will of his parents?

You are so young, have a life and focus on other things that will make you a better person. Learn and have more knowledge about life before you marry. :)

Ishar18 I totally agree with you, they are so blinded with love and they are so idealistic that they think love can conquer all...thank you.

Hi all... Myself TRIDEV SARANGI....i have completed my B-Tech in IT in 2011 and now searching a job in phillipines...so dat i can go and meet my gf and den after some years we will marry wen we both have earnd a gud amount for our future....i m trying my best to get a job in phil and stay near my gf.....if anyone can help me.....plz....i want a job anyhow in phillipines :(

Hi,
the obstacles in ur love story is u don't have communication with his parents...
u know u said ur bf is Hindu religion...there parents hate Christianity...it is not that they hate that religion...but
they don't want to give up there religion which is Hindu...
They think that since ur Christian girl if u marry there son...
he will give up his religion...
So my suggestion is u better speak with there family n convince there parents regarding ur stand in religion after marriage....
and I am sure they will get convinced..
I wish God bless u both...

He can u give me ur bf facebook account username ??

:up:

charm2011 wrote:

My advice to you beng, meet up with your boyfriend in Phils, if you both really inlove to each other, then marry him in philippines, it doesn't matter if his mother dont like you or your religion, you will sleep with your man not with his brother or mother.and if your church against it, then that's not right as christian they have to be understanding and they have to respect your decision, the god in christians did not say dont marry indian! You should not be bother about what the people would say against you. If your pastor or priest dislike your bf tell them "fuck off" i even dont have religion and i dont believe about god stuff but i am happily married for more than 10 years. It was like the world against me and my man that time... But later on it change... The parent or relatives of your man will accept you and the grandkids. I know an idian man married filipina for 15 years and happily living together with their kids. The indian man married for 10 years to a filipina but even once he never communicate to his relatives to say that he is married and have kids from filipina. They were just surpised aftere 15 years they find out that they have beautiful nieces. They accept it and no problem, as long as you and your man understand and love each other it doesn't matter if his relatives dont like you or not. You could live far away from them without communication.

Hi guys,
can you help me. I'm in Dubai from Nepal and my girlfriend in Qatar from Philipin and also she is older than me. we are both want to marry with each other but we are both married in our country. And our previous relation is not good with my wife and her also same with her husband. she is staying alone from last 5 years and me also same.

Hello All,

Can anyone also help me .. I think lots of people coming out in this discussion. Well i am from delhi..(India) and wish to be there in phillipines but i am just confused and difficult situation about visa i think they provide only single entry tourist visa. But i am looking long time visa so that i can easily search job there. I hope anyone also can help me for this. But my main point is visa. I want to stay there for sometime or longtime depend on the situation there and Working condition. Hope i will get something positive response soon.

Kaushal

The only way you are going to be able to get a long term visa is to marry a filipina. But that does not mean you can work here. Not many companies will hire an Indian national, there are plenty of Filipino's with tech experience.  Call centers want fluent Western English.   Best real chance if you want to hook up with a filipina is to work in dubai and then sponsor her.

Philippine less developed than India, so don't expect to find jobs that a filipino can do.

well said dhnidc..:cool:

yes kaushal.. its very tuff to get job here in philippines unless any comapny send u here for work. Also salary structure is less than india and tax is more.
Stil you want to come here, plz come as tourist and try jobs and company will provide work visa, unless u can extend tourist visa every 2 months upto 2 yrs i guess.

:cheers:
Ratz

I would not suggest coming to Philippines on a tourist visa and then try to find work.  Unless you have a lot of savings, will be very difficult to survive.  Need to pay for airfare, housing, food, electricity, transport, etc. If your vegetarian, very difficult.

Any jobs will likely be call center related, so you may be able to make 15k peso starting a month.  Not much to survive on.

I am curious to know why there seem to be a lot of Indian nationals wanting to move to the Philippines, while many Philippinos are just surviving here or trying to move out themselves.  I guess grass is always greener on the other side.

What most non Filipinos are doing here is create their own jobs. We open restaurants, beach resorts, Stores, Internet Cafes and more. Then you have a chance to make some money. Our family internet cafe made approximately 60,000 Pesos clear each month and has been in business for 12 years although we branched out into other areas like document printing, brochures, eBooks, and sign making. I have a good friend here who owns his own 250 man call center in Cebu City, Chris is doing very well here. He also owns a few other online businesses. Online business is another good way to make money here things like MLM or Network Marketing, if you are a good talker can make you a lot of money. I did this in 2007 to 2009 and made $1000 a month at it. Virtual assistants make $100 to $500 a month at online odd jobs type of work which is what I am dong now for that extra cash. Also buying land as an envestment, we own 5 hectares of land in northern Cebu and it has made us money because the land value had gone up 4 times the original investment. Buying homes for rental is a good money maker also. Charles :cool:

I have a gf in qatar she is philipino girl. and I am working in india.She want  first my job in gulf any country .coz she dont trust in Indian hindu boy coz I am brahmin then she will marrie with me .she told me many times.I love her very much.please help me i did apply many gulf agency for job.but no response .and my gf want my job first in gulf country.then please help me.my copntect number+918745873215.please Sir help me

Hello Mam,

I better suggest to know from which caste in Hindu he belongs to. Every cast has different traditions in India. which they like so much.
To impress his mom, you need to make your self ready to accept and follow the traditions her mom's family is following including appearance and traditional wearing/dressing and the way talking to other people. It should not be just for the sake of his mother  or your bf because indian ladies specially mom's are very expert in catching people are acting or doing it in real willingly and from bottom of their heart.
Anyways Facebook is going to help you once you obey all of above i mentioned. Every post of you both's picture's in traditional wearing and cultural events will touch their feelings and slowly they will start looking at you as daughter in-law. Thats it slowly they will start understand and appreciating the effort you did to transform and indwell their culture in you.
By the way, It is very important for you not to forget/follow your own culture as well. Because that's the base of your life.
I wish you all the best.

-Nilesh
(Indian) :)

wow this is all so wonderful, beautiful to read, LOVE = LIFE no matter what right LOVE will conquer everything :D

I'm planning to move into Philippines, manila and start a own business together with my future wife :D she lives there and me
currently living in the Netherlands im looking for contacts and advise and i would prefer skype/voice call instead typing anyone here up for helping me, its just words >>> it will be worth it on the end, but if my thing works out i wont forget the people who been helping me its not like you must expect a reward but share = care and that makes love
sincerely a boy with a heart about to explode :P

I was wondering is a wedding in the Philippines expensive?

Hi

there are a lot... and you might get stupid answers, I suggest you ask me definite questions and ill be glad to help you out

Mike

Yuu1991 wrote:

I was wondering is a wedding in the Philippines expensive?

wedding should'nt be expensive the most important is you get married to the right person and be with her for the rest of your life......expensive if you make it grande.....:)

Surrealtjuh wrote:

wow this is all so wonderful, beautiful to read, LOVE = LIFE no matter what right LOVE will conquer everything :D

I'm planning to move into Philippines, manila and start a own business together with my future wife :D she lives there and me
currently living in the Netherlands im looking for contacts and advise and i would prefer skype/voice call instead typing anyone here up for helping me, its just words >>> it will be worth it on the end, but if my thing works out i wont forget the people who been helping me its not like you must expect a reward but share = care and that makes love
sincerely a boy with a heart about to explode :P

there's so many things to start a business hope you can find one it is not important what business you want to get in as long as the filipino people will get in your flow hihih......goodluck.:)

hiii....manoj I have a gf in Qatar we are wrking both of in Qatar..but I'm also distrbd hw get marrie her bcoz i'm a muslim guy she was cristian but she will already ok coming to my religion but hw can I did it..?she told me after 3 year mrrge kkk i'm waiting fr her now fnsh 1 year and 2 month after years hw can I planning ths...?

hiii...i'm shemeer from india currently in Qatar I have a gf in Qatar we r both of working here in Qatar...we want get marrie here or any wre...i'm a muslim guy she was a cristian...but I can't look tht...our love is true and strong...prblm is tht hw get mrrge how can I did it..?plss anyone hlp me sir/mrs...and she told me tht if I want she will change her religion fr me but she want tym she told me tht after 3 year mrrge now i'm fnsh waiting 1 year and 2 month...plsss give me any advice god will blss u...

i'm a indian guy..i have a gfrnd a phinas girl...we are both of wrking now in Qatar...I love she too much and she love me too...my famly n her fmly also accepted our relation....but my girlfrnd is 5 years old to me but I can't look her age n all bcoz she was a poor girl...and I can't leave her...I want marrie her surely...but she want 3 year waiting fr her okk I don't have prblm now i'm fnsh 1 year n 2 month....now i'm distrbd bcoz hw i'm get marrie her..?any one hlp me and my gf..?bcoz we want really marrge....hw get visa..?bcoz now we are wrking at sexyvisa in Qatar...wht can I do...?I can't live wthout her...and i'm a muslim guy she was cristian...tht both fmly no prblms....but too much I learn abt mrrge in all website...but her tym can't fnsh...anyone hlp me...any one here in Qatar plss call me +97455677642/+97470002721...god blss u all...and I will fight fr her...I will do hard wrk fr her...bcoz now i'm too much close her fmly...she too me...

Hello shemeer > I think, in one same post you could have explain us your problem. Well, i hope you get some help soon.

All the best,
Christine

Why is so many people hell bent on getting married. Just live together and be happy. You have no marital benefits and of different religions so it should not matter what is put on paper.

hiii Christine...yes I want too help anyone..?

i agree with you,a relationship is based on trust and honesty the rest is B.S.