Finding furniture in Bangalore

Hi all,

I wrote about three months back about coming to Bangalore (Expat Spanish couple moving to Bangalore). All comments where very valuable at that time! It took me a while to arrive, but I am finally here! My wife will be joining me next January but meanwhile I have to look for accomodation.
I have been looking for furnished and semifurnished apartments and I am finding that I am going to be more comfortable picking furniture of my taste. Does anybody know where to find any nice furniture in Bangalore? Searching the web does not help too much (I think I ran out Google's database :-)).
Anyway, any input will be welcome!
Many thanks in advance!
By the way, I am staying in the center near the UB City (amazing mall by the way). If anyone is up for a drink or coffe I will be more than welcome to join!
Thanks again and regards

Ignacio

Hello Ignacio, maybe that you should take a look at Bangalore classifieds > Buy & Sell section/ furniture.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

A good place to look for furniture is TANGENT located on Mysore Road. I think it would match your taste

Cheers
Rakshit

Check out rental furniture at RentUrDuniya.com

You can rent designer furniture and appliances with minimal hassle at reasonable rates.

Thanks a lot all!!!

[Moderated]

[Moderated]

As i am new in Banglore i need someone's suggestion for my home furnitures or suggest me some best stores, I'm leaving with  my family so better to go for good quality..thank you.  :shy

Hi rajeev45,

Again you posted on an old thread - please make sure to double check the date before posting :)

Have a good day

Maximilien

Ohh sorry , But will check for next time thanks. :(