Can any1 help me?

im planing on goin 2 addas ethiopia and im lookin for a guesthouse are apartment for rent thats close to the night life.and ideas any1

Yes !when are you coming to addis? possible to know the time ?cause if  i knew ur time i can help u .contact me through these
[email protected]
thanks

yes I own a guest house very close to what ever you want in Addis not for from the air port either we have both apartments and guest house. how many people are coming with u ? let me know The place is called Olympus apartment and guest house Just off bole road , Olympia behind Getu commercial center before Dembel city center about 200 meters off bole Road. Price is very reasonable sure you would like the location the place and the hospitality.

contact 00251911217901mob
        00251115533916 olympus guest house.

If you like more info do not hesitate to contact me on anything at all.

Hi do the olympus apartments are still available?

Hi! Sidama Inn in Bole area is a new nice place. They have great accommodation, meals, and service. Above all as they are new they are offering promotional rate. They are also located in nice location to enjoy the nightlife around.

Check their website - sidamalodge.com
Good luck
Muluken Girma

Please note that you post on a very old an inactive thread from 2009.

Anyway, welcome on board  :cheers:

med anas wrote:

hallo

:unsure

Hi thanks for your reply, do you have self service 2 bedroom apartment? How much it cost for 20 days? I'm coming at the end of this month.
Thanks
L

this thread is ... 5 years old.

I close it

Closed