Lawyer deals with residence permits

hi everybody!
Does anyone know a good lawyer who will apply for residence permit in my name?
thanks...

Why can't you do it yourselves in Upravna Enota? It is not that complicated in the end, but it would be helpful if you go there with slovenian speaking person.

Can a non-EU citizen apply for and get a residence permit on his own by applying through Upravna Enota as you say?

Thanks!

Yes, I believe you can get permit even not being resident. My friend (non-EU) got it easly, but you may be required to provide document from your employer.

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if it's possible to get a residency permit for a South African in Slovenia, without being employed in Slovenia? What are the requirements? I've heard that one need to own a property but to get a mortgage for that you need to have a residency permit?... That seems like a catch 22... Thanks for your help!

I have really good information for foreigners who want to come to Slovenia. After few official complaints we got something! upravna Enota prepared official portal that contains most needed information.
Don't be fooled, it doesn't mean that anyone in upravna enota in office for foreigners will speak any English, but at least there is official source of information!

infotujci.si/index.php

Good luck guys!