Looking for websites - pls help

Hi all
I just joined your expat-group and find it so helpful! Anyway, I've been to Nam last year, fell in love with this beautiful country and its people, so we are browsing through a few possibilities. I'm looking for the most popular & biggest 'truly-Namibian' websites that are active and regularly updated: websites with job ads, other opportunities, accommodation, sites were we can advertise as well, etc. I would appreciate any info to get me going. Thanks!

Hello blom and welcome to Expat.com!

Don't forget that even on Expat.com, you have the classifieds section, where you can put adverts.;)

Harmonie.:)

Thanx Harmonie, we'll do that. In the meantime, still looking 4 lotz more!...

Hi There,

Check out: www.namlish.com/  - a young and hip site about what's on and happening and how young people experience Namibia. By the way: a mixture of the local languages + English = Namlish and that is what we refer to the local language mix we speak here.

and of course the Radio station: Radiowave with classified posts...
www.radiowave.com.na/ they are very popular and up-to-date, they twitter and facebook as well

and the local Daily Newspapers: The Namibian - all English paper with classifieds: www.namibian.com.na/
and The Republikein - you have the option to translate the pages as it is a dual medium Newspaper: www.republikein.com.na/
and The Sun (Expose)Newspaper: www.namibiansun.com/

Have fun

Thanks Thulana, this will help a great deal and will keep me busy for a while!

If you need a car go to namcars.com.na