Wanna play football in Riyadh

Hi there,

Are Guys still playing tackle football?, can i join with you guys i have 2 more guys ready to play. can you give us the place, time and a contact number so we could hop in with you guys if you would allow to.

Thanks

Count me in!

Once i'm on the ground in Riyadh (probably within the month) I would be interested in this also!

Hi I am thinking about moving to Riyadh. I would like to join a team or play 5-a-side footy every week. Would it be possible?

Hi Guys,

Me and my friends play football every weekend(Fridays probably 8-10 or 10-12 nighttime) sometimes 6v6 or 7v7.
Currently we are in need of 2-3 players for my team.

Ping me...

Ok sounds good, where are you playing?

I am near KAFD.

---

Every friday 20:00-22:00 we play with bunch of chiense from our company. Adding a person to play with us, i can help out. In king fahd road, after crossing Saudi german hospital, go further and cross al yamamah univ. still further on left side you could see some football stadiums. the second one on left.Too hard for me to give the exact location. Anyone interested can send me personnel message in inbox, i will get you the exact location.

hello .

before anything happy new year ......im also looking for soccer team please call me  on that number
im staying in olaya street
thanks

hello.

happy new year ,

i wanna play on Thursday .........please call me

are you working for Huawei? as i know Huawei play at  the time for 20-22pm on friday .

Salam,

So did you guys manage to form a team? I am interesting to join in as well for sake of fun and exercise.

Please contact.

But please note, I am only not available on Thursdays.

Our team got over crowded hahaha, usually better to play 8-8 but we playing 10-10 or 12-12 some times.
Now its so hard to invite anyone to play. SO sorry. But will let you know if have any chance. Thank you.

Thanks for your message.
Kindly give some details of wgere and when you guyz are playing. I have found a bunch of good friends and we play (not regularly) near fahas bridge. Thet only play when we have a simmilar competitive team as we are not one of the best in town.
How about to play a friendly match between your team and mine, so we get to know each other and might play matches often?

Game on Wednesday March 26 at Champions Pitch off Qassim Road...extra players required - those wanting to join please PM me ... 6 slots available ...

Game on Wednesday March 26, 8-10PM at Champions Pitch off Qassim Road...extra players required - those wanting to join please PM me ... 6 slots available ...

Hi cjacob28 ... I would like to play but I'm not available this week .. is it OK to join next week.

no problems - contact me if and when available - 0500105318

regards

/cj

Hey guys , if anyone is really interested in playing football I have few teams that I play with so can either fit you in or form a small team and play against one . We play three times a week on different  grounds so email me if you are interested , usually we pay 30 max each to rent the pitch .
[email protected]

dhm wrote:

Hey guys , if anyone is really interested in playing football I have few teams that I play with so can either fit you in or form a small team and play against one . We play three times a week on different  grounds so email me if you are interested , usually we pay 30 max each to rent the pitch .
[email protected]

I'm interested, let me know if you have vacancy.

There is always a vacancy just let me know when are you free  and I'll let you know when is the next match , we are playing tonight but don't think there is a vacancy for you tonight but there will be on the next match if you are interested

hi all
we're playing tonight and need more people
8:00 - 10:00 PM
not time, well get to know each other in the field

@Marobeen:  I have a team ready to play each week. Please tell me when (advance notice of 3-4 days will be appreciated) - You can contact me at 0500105318 - /cj

Well where are you guys playing?

Hey guys.
i see a lot of you wanna play football!
i already have a team and we practice everyday but friday, the problem is we play on dirt ground.
if you not comfortable with that, we can book a field every week " you choose the day " for a 400 s.r / two hours
almost 25 s.r for eace.

it's up to you

I'm interested to Play Football.
Do the team still playing ? if no then
Who is in ? if we can find just 4 or 6 people to start. This would be great. the place and the ball is not a problem ;)
there is an Urban indoor Sport's ground good to play as 2 against 2 up to 4 against 4 down in my residance in the city center (used for tennis also but we can remove it from the middle).

I am in , anytime just inform me ;)

Good afternoon to all i want to ask where  can i play football near in al-mather free time wenesday i'm willing to join a small team if i can... i'm willing to train ... thanks

I want to ask sir if you are playing football

Yes I'm playing in Sheraton 4 points khalidiyya towers.
Got the ball and there is a small stadium.
We're 3 from here now we need more people. at least 4 or 6. I can get 2 or 3 more people from my side.
Any one interested please MP me with your phone number to organize a whatsapp group or a like.

This is my phone # pm me if you have a training on wenesday 0559868060

Can i join to your team?

Excuse me sir what time on friday you are playing im willing to join but i have work on 1pm to 12:30 am

my contact no 0580128899..

Hello!

Where exactly is the football field?

Hey lads,

I would love to join a group of people regularly playing football in Riyadh. I can play any day after 9pm.

Khalidiyya towers chari3 khazzane

And is that a large football field or a small one?

And one more question, is there an indoor football field anywhere in Riyadh? I live in Hay Al Wazarat

hey i just read your thread....Just need to know is it still on ? i am searching for a place and playmates for football. I live near Hai-Al-Wizarat.