Wanna play football in Riyadh

Would appreciate if any one can refer me to team or ground where i can play football in Riyadh. I live near Abdulaziz Road. Thanks

Hi and welcome on board jgpega!

How about a little introduction of yourself?

Regards
Armand

hi guys I'm looking for a team or a ground to play football as well, any help.

Hi, I am solving the same problem.

so why dont you three get together? plus do you mean American Football or Soccer?

Salman

hey guys im french and im looking for a team football team 11/11
does any one can help me i miss a lot football here

Dude...

Im hoping you're having better luck then me!!
I've been locking for people to play football with for a while now, unfortunately, I wasn't lucky.
If u have found any buddy to play soccer with, please man hock me up.
If not, then let us start a soccer-in-riyadh-community kindda thing.
I already have some buddies that would be more than happy to join us.
My email is "[email protected]" write me what u think.

Good luck enjoying Riyadh :)

Best,
Abdul

Hi Fellows

My friends and I gather every week on Thursday 8-11PM to play football.

:D;)

Anybody whos a good player & loves team work please join us.

Take care
Willie

Hey Willie,

Thanks for an open offer.

Where do you guys go and play? I am interested.

Hi Superman

We play most of the time on 11/11 field - in old Kharj road. Almost 15-20mins driving from Faisaliya

Hope to play some ball as well. Should be in KSA April.

[email protected]

phil

Usually we gather as a group, we share and pay SR 400 for 2 hours. if we play 8/8 =16, each will pay 25. If we could form a group like that then we could make it. If we're more serious we can contract them for a day each month to be fixed for us.

Regards,

Saleh2020 wrote:

Usually we gather as a group, we share and pay SR 400 for 2 hours. if we play 8/8 =16, each will pay 25. If we could form a group like that then we could make it. If we're more serious we can contract them for a day each month to be fixed for us.

Regards,

Hi Saleh2020 - Do count me in for this Idea, if it gets formulated. Why dont u take the lead and try to form a good team. It will be a good initative to look ahead for.

Cheers

Thank you Saleh for taking the initiative. The issue with playing football in Riyadh is not the how or the whom, its always the where. Your idea is really great although I think doing it each week will be better . Nevertheless, you can count me in. I am ready starting next week. There is a well groomed football pitch next to the Diplomatic Quarter on Mecca's Road. It cost 1200SR for two hours. Its expensive but the pitch is awesome. If play 11/11, the damage will be like 55SR.

I think we have sufficent people on this topic to form a "Expat-Blog Football Team"......:lol::lol:

No problem guys, I'll take the lead, I just need a good number to start with.

Thanks,

cmon guys fix something and lets play...

Hey guys I am moving to Riyadh in the next month or so and will be desperate to play football. Play just under semi pro here in England so will be keen to get involved.

Hi chaps,

I too would love to join you.  I will be in Riyadh end of August. Position: right or left back. I hope by the time I get to KSA you would have started and have a captain.  Come on lads, let's do it!

hii guys,
hope u all r fine ..
I just moved to riyadh this month and I would love to play football with u guys.
just let me know if u arrange for something
ahmed

jada wrote:

hii guys,
hope u all r fine ..
I just moved to riyadh this month and I would love to play football with u guys.
just let me know if u arrange for something
ahmed

Football is played by males here @ KSA, unless it is played indoors in the 4 walls of the house. Just Joking. Pls change ur "avtaar" if you are a male....

Hi guys

I posted on here about a month ago and have now moved to Riyadh. I would like to play some football. As I said before I played semi pro in the uk and I am a gk. if anyone knows of any pro or semi pro teams around Riyadh that I can speak to then I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks

If you guys want, i can take pictures of the fun. I am bringing most of my gear with me.  I cant play though lol. i am horrible

Freshlikesushi wrote:

If you guys want, i can take pictures of the fun. I am bringing most of my gear with me.  I cant play though lol. i am horrible

Cheers !!! :top:

So much of the talk on this thread but no action yet,anyone to decide the location,time and cost? waiting eagerly..btw nice seeing you Saimans for your active participation in all the threads:)

HELLO OUT THERE,

This is my first post on here. I'm in Italy at the moment, and am moving out to Riyadh at the end of august. I've been involved in organising, playing in and running a calcetto (futsal)team for 5 years and will be desperate to play when I get there! I've already got a few contacts about pitches and would love to meet people and get some organised football of any type going asap!

Keep in contact! My email is [email protected]

any update on this?

If people post on here whether they already play or whether they want to play then we can arrange to meet at one of the 11 a side pitches and have a game. Desperate to play football!!!!!

I am ready to pay the maximum of 100 riyal per match per week,I am a rmf ,a lil short as in 5'4 but that is not a problem as i have been playing soccer like my whole life and have rented once or twice the yamama ground in the past few weeks for 150SAR in a 6v6.
I own mercurials and play in quarters and not shorts :P
Currently in the STC complex ,I just roam around the empty grass ground wondering when will somebody going to use it as its just open for STC employees and contractors and I havent been able to find even one STC employee who is a lil bit interested

P.S @SafeHands i am in ,lets start with you being the organizer coz we have to pivot this thread around someone !:)

Hi guys ..

me and my friend  going to  book a football pitch at the  King Saud University in the sport center ..  as indoor activity and we're looking for organize a team to play every week 4 fun and to keep us all fit !!  so far we are 9 players and we're looking for more ..

the first training will be on next Monday .. in the evening time
( depends on the booking timetable )

if anyone is interested feel free and inbox me  your phone number and your name  so we can text you and keep you update ..

thx

hey guys

am new to riyadh living in malaz.

I see a lot of you guys interested in playing football / futsal .

I'd love to join you guys im a GK, contact me at [email protected]

thanks

Saleh2020 wrote:

Regards,

Get me on board please

Hi guys,
Just arrived in Riyadh with 7 colleagues and we are staying there for two months.
We would like to play football with you if possible (a five-a-side). Could you please tell me if we could play against a team or if some people would be keen to join us.
Many thanks

guys hope you are fine :) get me on board i'm so exciting

Hi

Please count me and my son in ....

Wanting to play for some time now...

Regards

/cj

hi dude,

actually i am new in riyadh, and i am from india.. can u please tell me the details for joing the football team.. hope to hear from u soon..

Hi Willie,

Any more room in your team?  We have 2-3 players here.

My contact is [email protected] or you can text me at 0508426987.

Thanks.

Did you find a game...?

Please let me know, either 5 or 11 a side would be great.

Cheers,

Dave

Hey guys, have you guys started playing? if so, where do you play and when because i'm interested

Hi there,

is there any slot for u in the team or can anybody give me a contact number so i could play with you guys, I used to play this sport back in the Philippines as well...